Reviews for The Night of the Time Travel
Martina Ross chapter 28 . 7/5
Eeek! Mabel and one of the guards were also working for Everly! I can't believe Mrs. Featherstone would, too, but at least she tried to quit! And I love the fight scene with Jim and the machine gun. Classic WWW.

And Pinto and Lucrese are getting married!

And I'm glad the portal is fixed and Mrs. Rodman knows her son's OK! And Jim's horse is so happy to see him back. I loved the reunion scene. Thank you for writing this marvelous story!
Martina Ross chapter 27 . 7/5
I'm so glad that everybody is working together now even if only temporary. The fight scene was very exciting, fast-paced, and breathtaking, the the reunions with Ray and Coley and Pinto and Lucrese were very touching. I'm glad Coley didn't he can begin again a new man.

Well, Everly's out of Ray's hair now, so that's good, but I have a feeling Snakes and Flo are out there somewhere.
Martina Ross chapter 26 . 7/5
Yikes, Pinto is DANGEROUS! (Danger Artemus Gordon!) That poor instructor! I hope they gave him a raise. And I actually feel sorry for those people who have to teach them. They're so brave. (It cracked me up when Pinto said "Get along little dogies" to the cars ROTFL)

I thought for sure I was traveling back in time while reading the scene where they explore the laboratory. I also really like the suspenseful ending of the chapter, with dramatic music in my head and everything. I hope they can get to that portal fast!
Martina Ross chapter 25 . 7/4
I hope that Jim, Artie, Coley and Ray all had a happy Thanksgiving! (and I'm sure Artie loved the turkey!)

So Lucrese Posey spills the beans! Now let's see what happens!

Yay for driving Artie! Yeah, that would be me on first time out, only much worse. But I'd still get in the car with Artie! I can't blame Ray for being nervous, though. It would have been awful if another car crashed into him and he had to go to the ER :(

So Snakes and Flo just might be able to get that portal open. I hope Jim and Artie come soon.
Martina Ross chapter 24 . 7/4
Another classic old-movie scene with Paul Drake and Lucrese Posey.

So the whole gang's going to join up at least until the portal is opened. But if Flo and Snakes have all their information, and they have a plan to get there first, there'll be trouble. I wonder what will happen next.
Martina Ross chapter 23 . 7/4
Oh no, another cab incident! They're just having such an unlucky day, aren't they? I can only imagine their faces when they get in the same cab.

I didn't like it when you called the horse stupid, Coley. I'm sure Jim's horse really does miss him. Poor Jim and Midnight/Blackjack. :(

Coley the Motorcycle-man!

Ray's going to get really upset and think Portman is following him if Snakes and Flo set that up!
Martina Ross chapter 22 . 7/4
I LOVE the Wal-Mart scene! And yes Jim, you have every right to be baffled by a talking sponge.

Artie and electronics. LOL I can just see people staring at him as he plays with the iPads and touch screens and such. Was the kid a reference to the Prince?

I can just see Jim and Artie in heavy coats and snow boots up there. The portal is sealed? Nooooooo!
Martina Ross chapter 21 . 7/4
Lucrese may be tardy, but she's getting more and more feminine, at least towards Pinto.

I knew Artie could figure it out! Good for him!

What an awful dream for Coley! But I'm glad he was able to escape this time. Now let's see if Paul Drake can help out...
Martina Ross chapter 20 . 7/4
That Pinto is real sick, and yet it always gets me how he can enjoy torturing Coley without going into crazy hysterics. He's so good at staying cool. And then we see him care for Lucrese's arm in such a gentlemanly manner.

Snakes is such a slimeball, willing to kill everyone just so HE can find the portal and be safe. He doesn't care who dies or who he betrays, as long as he escapes.
Martina Ross chapter 19 . 7/1
Oh poor Artie! They just had to be in the same cab! I can't imagine! They don't pay those drivers enough, do they? I hope he gets a raise! Wonder what he'll tell his boss?

Snakes is getting bolder by the minute. I wonder what will happen now? Will he betray Flo? Or is Flo going to betray him first?
Martina Ross chapter 18 . 7/1
This doesn't look too good for Ray, if Jason is trying to frighten and confuse him like that.

Flo and Lucrese Don't like each other, do they? And for a good reason.

Poor Artie, I bet all the teenagers were staring at him. Since when does a guy his age sign up for driving? And Pinto and Lucrese in the class? Uh oh...
Martina Ross chapter 17 . 7/1
The "everyone is having a weird night thing" was kinda funny, but NOT those dreams. I wonder if Cyril dreamed that his fire went out, or Sergei that he ran out of food?

Coley's dream was terrible, and Lucrese's was downright disturbing. And Artie up all night working of things for driver's class...are you SURE you don't need any sleep?

And I can't believe anyone would hang up up on Artie! If he called me, I'd probably squeal and sound like an idiot, but NOT hang up! How rude that person is!
Martina Ross chapter 16 . 6/30
I love the last line on the first act. That didn't quite seem to live up to Artie's standards, did it?

I love the excellently-written scene with Paul and Lucrese at Play it Again, Sam. Reminds me of something Mr. Lucky or Peter Gunn would do.

Now that they're warming up to each other, maybe Coley can overcome any remaining hard feelings and Ray can rebuild his life. (And good for him for golfing!) But oh, that poor, poor tabby!
Martina Ross chapter 15 . 6/30
So here we finally get to meet Mrs. Featherstone, who is reminding me strongly of Mrs. Howell (Natalie Scafer) for some reason.

The Baby Hashtag thing is a scream! I remember my friend telling me about that! I wonder what other names they'll find amusing.

Yay Coley for chasing Everly out! I hope he doesn't come back again...but he might.
Martina Ross chapter 14 . 6/30
I'm starting to get a feel for Perry Mason now; he seems pretty easy going, but he's not about to let anyone off the hook anytime soon.

I can understand Paul's disbelief, but from what I've seen, it would be hard to NOT believe Perry.

These LA cab drivers are so funny, LOL.