Reviews for All the Wasted Time
miXiZ chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wonderful story! I like it much better than the "only Anna Maria" version on the show.:)

I'd love another Diego and Esperanza story, maybe she can pop in while Señor Basilio and his crew is around?
Inuvik chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hehe...

That is certainly - with wormhole quantics theory - one of the most immutable laws of physics. One action always cause a reaction :-) (Pardon me, I went back writing my sci-fi stories lately).

I do agree with you on one point:

Diego should never have accepted the amnesty. He would have ended up so painfully miserable, and could not have stand watching injustice going on without being able to intervene. It would have gnawed at him.

I'm always happy to see a story where he does not accept the offer of amnesty. As for the rest, well... what can say save life would be too boring if we had to agree on every aspect of Zorro's life ;-)
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"She's nothing but a silly and vain pretty face with a head and heart as shallow as a flowerpot!" LOL! Truer words have never been written. :-)

This was a fun story, so you won't find me destroying it. One aspect I love about your Esperanza is that she's not out to change Zorro. She realizes the need for the fox – and let's face it, Diego would be bored to death without his alter-ego.

At first, I was afraid you would change the plot, removing Don Alejandro's role. I'm thrilled he was still the voice of reason for his son. If I have any constructive criticism to offer, it's that I feel you could have delved a little deeper into their emotions. It's such a pivotal turning point for father and son.

Again, I appreciate your nod to Ty's movie. :-)

Diego's emotional roller coaster over Anna Maria was well portrayed and I'm glad he came to his senses at the end. Bernardo taking Esperanza's side must have been a shock to him, hehe. Thank you for an enjoyable story. Happy Thanksgiving. :-)