Reviews for Legacy
arcanda chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
This fic DESTROYED me, is one of my FAVORITE FICS OF ALL TIME, and EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ IT.

Just thought i should officially let you know.
I hate you for it of course but i think it was so effective/successful because you "went there". I haven't read this in years and it still fucks me up. Thank you for writing it. You deserve 1000s of reviews & fuffy love on this thing imo & i'll continue to sadistically recommend it to people.

Bruteaous chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Heart warming and sad at the same time. Awesome trilogy! Write more stories for this pairing please.

-Bruteaous-
SpySkater chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
NO! NO! This isn't real! I refuse! This isn't real! Faith Lehane, no!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
...wait what?! Please tell me there's another chapter or story after this.
SpySkater chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Aww! Adorable Fuffy fluff! I love it! Faith, being insecure in true fashion. So, if B didn't wanna dye her hair, what finally made her give in?
madison4865 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
love this series! read it on another site, well worth reading again! your an excellent writer.
hawkefan chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is really good!
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This trilogy is really good! Well written, and a bit different from what I've read before. I want more please! Update soon please!
DragoLord19D chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Moar PWLEASE!
SpySkater chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
... Nice one, B. How ya gonna get out of this one? Faith is not gonna be happy, but I think she'll be grateful if Buffy makes it out. Where's the Scythe? And I love Rachel. So cute. But I'll miss the family dynamic when Faith and Buffy need to leave.
salty-goodness-lover chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Just whizzed through all three stories and I'm loving this trilogy. Can't wait for an update!
SpySkater chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh, man! Awesome start! I can't wait to see how this goes! And Buffy is brunette! I keep imagining her as Sarah when she was in Cruel Intentions. I loved the little talk Faith and Buffy have at the end of chapter 2. I was sort of the same thing as Buffy on the condescending thing. Can't wait for an update.