Reviews for Legacy
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 5/25
Read the whole trilogy in a day. loved it until the end. But not happy that it came at thr cost of Faith. seriously made me mad and i almost didnt finish reading it. but i get not all soldiers make it back from war. Next time give us a fluffy happy ending Fuffy.
Clara chapter 6 . 4/9
ok... have to say... i was enjoying the beginning of the first piece. And then... Started to wonder were you were getting with some stuff. And just needed to know, and came right to the last chapter. And now, I'm afraid I wont be reading the rest of it. Faith or Buffy dying, not something I want to read. thanks though!
maxser chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
It was an Amazing, touching story. Thank you.
arcanda chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
This fic DESTROYED me, is one of my FAVORITE FICS OF ALL TIME, and EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ IT.

Just thought i should officially let you know.
I hate you for it of course but i think it was so effective/successful because you "went there". I haven't read this in years and it still fucks me up. Thank you for writing it. You deserve 1000s of reviews & fuffy love on this thing imo & i'll continue to sadistically recommend it to people.

Bruteaous chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Heart warming and sad at the same time. Awesome trilogy! Write more stories for this pairing please.

-Bruteaous-
SpySkater chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
NO! NO! This isn't real! I refuse! This isn't real! Faith Lehane, no!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
...wait what?! Please tell me there's another chapter or story after this.
SpySkater chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Aww! Adorable Fuffy fluff! I love it! Faith, being insecure in true fashion. So, if B didn't wanna dye her hair, what finally made her give in?
madison4865 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
love this series! read it on another site, well worth reading again! your an excellent writer.
hawkefan chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is really good!
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
This trilogy is really good! Well written, and a bit different from what I've read before. I want more please! Update soon please!
DragoLord19D chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Moar PWLEASE!
SpySkater chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
... Nice one, B. How ya gonna get out of this one? Faith is not gonna be happy, but I think she'll be grateful if Buffy makes it out. Where's the Scythe? And I love Rachel. So cute. But I'll miss the family dynamic when Faith and Buffy need to leave.
salty-goodness-lover chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Just whizzed through all three stories and I'm loving this trilogy. Can't wait for an update!
SpySkater chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh, man! Awesome start! I can't wait to see how this goes! And Buffy is brunette! I keep imagining her as Sarah when she was in Cruel Intentions. I loved the little talk Faith and Buffy have at the end of chapter 2. I was sort of the same thing as Buffy on the condescending thing. Can't wait for an update.