Reviews for Mirror
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aww, I really liked this! He was one of my favorite characters, and it's sad to see so little fanfics written about him. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was drawn to his character, and was sad when he died. Great little tribute fic! :3
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I loved your story, I really liked Aberlines character as well, and was also really shaken when he died. For some reason the moment his death hit me the most was actually when his wife saw all of the baby-stuff and toys in front of her house. I just found it so sad she would have to go on without him now, he'd always seemed so happy when he talked about them. Thanks for the tribute to him, I very much liked it. :)
PhantomhiveHost chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow. Um. It's been a while since I read a good Aberline tribute.
Warai-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Woah...I never thought that Aberline could seem like the opposite of Ciel...
Anyways, I never thought he would die and when he died in the Anime...*sobs*
This fic is very beautiful...R.I.P, Fred Aberline.
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Yes! Finally, a Fred Abberline fic! He is amazingly unappreciated, despite how utterly sweet he was.

And as for the story itself, I loved it. It portreyed Fred's incurable Hero-Complex perfectly, and the way his final thoughts played out was sweet. Kudos to you, I think you've made Freddie proud. And yes, he was incredibly pure...

An amazing tribute to an uappreciated character. I salute you.
DisillusionedInDeath chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this! Abberline is one of my favorite characters. I was so sad when he died and this is wonderful tribute to the wonderful man that just trying to save his country. Thank you for posting this!