Reviews for Permanent Sticking Charm
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 6/3
It's interesting to see this from Walburga's point of view. Great story :)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I did not expect tears...a nice twist and a good point about any mother doing that. :)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
NO! Stop it! I can't take any more! *runs away bawling*
That was so sweet!
Keep writing!
wild-and-whirling-words chapter 1 . 5/31/2013

I'm just literally sitting here thinking, "wow". I think that word speaks for itself and I would leave it be but I just want you to know exactly how powerful this was.

I read a lot of Marauder fics and I am fascinated by the Black family and Walburga is always portrayed as cruel and unfeeling, sometimes a bit unhinged but you made her human. You brought her to life for me and I will never view her character the same. Yes, in the books, her portrait screams insults at everyone who passes but there was a heart (even though Sirius says she didn't have one!) - it's here.

I wasn't expecting such a reaction but it's found just there, in the last two words: "She cried." And it's just so perfect and I'm literally like: "wow" and I wanted you to know that this is my favourite piece on Walburga Black that I have ever read read :)
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is a gorgeous little one-shot.

It's refreshing to see a different perspective on Sirius' leaving his family. It's a lovely view of Walburga, especially the last line [She cried.]
As much as I hate the character she is in canon, your story made her seem much more human.

Well done :)
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is a very good one-shot.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow. Really good story here. Not just the concept, but your style of writing is fantastic too. I really, really loved this story.
Its wonderful how you wrote the entire thing from Walugbra's perspective, without any blame lying on her. I couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for herself, thoough. She brought it on herself, after all.
Ani chapter 1 . 11/21/2012