Reviews for Corpse Party: Black Heart
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/3
Loved it. Please do more
Kuma chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Ah. It's been a while since I've found a good corpse party fic. Good job so far :D Looking forward to more chapters!
-K
TastyCitrus chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Yay, an update

There's still some minor grammatical errors here and there, such as when "it's" was used instead of "its". Remember that "its" is a possessive pronoun, while "it's" is short for "it is". But it's not a glaring error, it's just me being nitpicky again.

I'm going to assume that the eight children that accompanied Sachiko are the ghosts of the Kisaragi students that we all know and love, which, if that's true, makes me wonder about two things:

One: How old is our protagonist again? I don't think that the Kisaragi kids would usually be considered little children; I mean, they're all in high school, sans Yuka, who's in her last year of middle school.

Two: If they are the Kisaragi students, then where did Ms. Yui go? I'm not saying you should put Ms. Yui in, that's your decision, but I'm just curious.

Aside from the above, the story's still pretty good! I shall eagerly await the next update.
TastyCitrus chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Hey, is this going to be continued? I think it has a pretty interesting premise, and one that I've thought of for a while, but never actually used.

As for the actual review, the story is pretty good. The grammar and spelling could be improved at some points, but they're pretty minor.

I wonder what Sachiko and her new "friends" are going to do with our protagonist? I would really like to find out!