Reviews for My funny friend & me
Lili chapter 3 . 9/22
Oh no! You cut his beautiful hair! I do lament every inch that is amiss! But nonetheless I really do love your story and plot. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful piece of work and imagination with us readers!
Lilisni chapter 3 . 9/22
Oh no! You cut his hair ! I do lament every inch that is amiss! But ninethr
Timetravellingshinigami chapter 8 . 8/29
Aro in here is adorable. Love your writing style. Now i am going to keep reading 'cause i can't get enough
This story is the funniest I have ever read
Tanner Clark chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
Oh my god! "Im a lady in distress!" Ha, my brothers name is Michael, so it was pretty funny picturing him saying thst, but also not too far-fetched.
Tanner Clark chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
I loved this!
Tanner Clark chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Lol, what did Heather do to piss off Diana? I loved this. "I believe your cat just broke wind," I had to stop reading, I was laughing so hard.
Tanner Clark chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Oh my god! I can't remember laughing so hard for a story!
ThePriss chapter 46 . 2/20/2016
I had a mini panic attack when I read this was the last chapter. q.q
This was the best fanfiction I've every read, you are very good, I don't even know how to discribe it. I usually end up rolling my eyes and scoffing a lot at twilight fan fictions but this story sucked me right in and I willingly did a Summersault into the rabbit hole.
I haven't checked to see if you wrote a second, and I'm praying that there is on on your profile. I might cry a lot and mope around the house if not... Then go play sims and think about how if wasted me life.
Depressing... Anywooo thanks for the amazing story.
ShadyBussines chapter 46 . 12/27/2015
OMG this story was AWESOME! I mean, ut's a pitty Diana te farting cat didn't get more attention but... (Kidding, she got just enough)
Kochabilka chapter 46 . 11/19/2015
Well I can't wait to see what's next! Bring on the sequel! :-)
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 46 . 11/19/2015
I think I cackled like Aro the whole time I was reading the lamb bit. Mina has a very strange mind. Oh please update soon! Who bit her? At first it sounds like Marcus then it sounds like Caius. The spelling needs a bit of work in some places, other than that it was fantastic.
pervychan1 chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
Oh. Em. Gee. I love it! Can't wait to read more.
Kochabilka chapter 44 . 10/28/2015
I hope she says YES! and goes with them!
Kochabilka chapter 42 . 10/10/2015