Reviews for Harry Potter and the Swirlies
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I have no idea when, or if, this will be updated and re-written, but I look forward to seeing more of it
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
HarryHermione Please!
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Azralin chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Haha, i like this. please update.
Fullmoon2335 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Well that was scary. Blink. Blink. Blink. Okay it is your Harry therefore Harry is allowed to be kinda of murderous and harsh. Nods to self, pauses, cocks head to the side and furrows brows. Still kinda of cruel, but... um... well, no one would really survived Harry's life without some kind of mental trauma of some variety. Author's rights creativity and all that nonsense.
Fullmoon2335 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Out of curiosity, is the food he makes in that world "real"? As in, as he eats the chickens he made up, is he actually gaining any "real" nutrition? Or is it all a figment of his imagination that just makes his body think it is getting food and therefore reacts accordingly? Like a placebo effect?
Fullmoon2335 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
It's like his eyes are sentient. Yes Professor, let me go have a talk with my eyeballs so I can confirm that for you.
Fullmoon2335 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I was sort of hesitant with the first couple of chapter, but I had to comment with what you did with philosopher's stone. That was too funny; I would pay to see Dumbledore's face if he ever figured it out or someone told him! The Sharingan decided to put the stone is a pocket dimension. Oh the irony, at least I think it is irony.
McCabeRz chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Pfffft hahahaha fucking hell! I laughed so much when do by died! Hahahaha.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
This is really cool!
Iryelb chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Well it was not a bad story. Very very rediculousely short though.
Enji and Evan chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Squish them flat huh? Yes! Squishy swishy! Mwahahahaha!
Enji and Evan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I like your title!
Pad foot turned purple huh? That would be fun to see!
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Is Harry going to go to konaha? And is going to Itachi-like?
CrescentMelody chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I don't know what to say...