Reviews for Treacherous
Batteredpen chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
I thought you struck the right note with Ros not forgiving but reckoning that Connie was part of the team and had when push came to shove to be defended as such. Otherwise an interesting take on the whole Connie James saga.
LadyDunla chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Wow, it's over. Okay, that might sound weird. Anyway, you did a great job finishing it and I'm really glad King now has a one-way ticket to hell. Thanks for this story!
Antonia Caenis chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Nice last couple of chapters with everything tied up neatly. I've enjoyed reading something featuring a slightly different mix of characters and will look forward to seeing anything else you might come up with featuring Connie and the crew. The concept of Connie and Malcolm outside of work may well be an interesting one! Thanks for publishing.
LadyDunla chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Only one chapter left? Wow, you've got a lot to cover then. Can't wait to see it.
Batteredpen chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
What a cliff hanger!
Batteredpen chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Another tense chapter. Interesting that they are all now rallying around her. I still can't guess where this is going. So I'll have to stay with it.
LadyDunla chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Yes, stories tend to do that to you, feeling sad when it's all over. Fortunately for you and your readers, it isn't over yet, so I'll keep looking forward to more. I really liked this chapter and can't wait for the next!
Antonia Caenis chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
And the pressure continues to build! Can't wait to see the next part.
Batteredpen chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
And so we continue. After what had gone before no wonder Lucas and co were worried about the conversation between their colleagues.
LadyDunla chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Things are getting tense now! I liked the conversation with Ros. It sounded very believable to me. Well done.
Antonia Caenis chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Yes, and that remains typically Ros as well. Probably never forgive Connie but always retains the clarity of vision to see past the personal for the greater good. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Batteredpen chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Typical Ros. What a wonderful choice for her. Support the loathed Connie because of the actions of the even more loathsome King.
Antonia Caenis chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
That last line sounds so much like Ros! Another great instalment, thanks.
Antonia Caenis chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Just caught up on the past two chapters and it seems the story is starting to build to its climax. Ch 15 certainly does give a motive for King's obsession so can I take it that we are going to find out that there was more going on back then than we already know, if he was obsessing enough with her then to know about the pregnancy and termination? I can't blame her for being fed up with it all by now, though!
Batteredpen chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
I'm okay with this story line but one question. How did King know about the abortion?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »