Reviews for Ghost Woman
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
The funny thing is Light does become a mass murderer.

Also yes there is kids that love all things japanese me or instance
Aqua
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED! You mentioned this is resurrection and I wanted to know what it is about finally
Aqua
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
All I could think while reading this chapter was "oh shit Light you're in for it now"
BlueBlizzard1725 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Since I'm still Really mad at Light for you know... everything, this chapter really made my day. - Heh... Was it hard to switch to writing for Light after all this time writing L? They're pretty different similar in a lot of ways but different too.
Oh and I loved the line 'a mass murderer or something.' That made me laugh out loud. xD Also the part about Americans loving Japanese stuff since it's completely true with some people.

Well I enjoyed reading this and I'm glad you updated it. D Great job!
Kkoyuki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my God, the ring. That movie gave me nightmares forever (I watched it in the gym at school in the darkness...) I can totally sympathize with Sayu. That light...
Panakeias chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Brothers can be such a nuisance, for some reason they like to prank their little sisters :'(
PianoCatRulez chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww... I adore Sayu! I love cute little oneshots!
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hahaha that's hilarious! I want to know what he does to Light! How old are the kids in this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is hilarious. I am a huge fan of Resurrection, and came to see if you had any other stories-this is very amusing, and Sayu is adorable.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...Well, darn. I know I should understand what's going on here, but it's been so long since I read the Manga or watched the Anime...Hmmm...I'll go watch/read a few episodes, and then reread this. It Looks like the brother is just being a jerk, but I can't quite tell...
BlueBlizzard1725 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow, I wasn't really expecting a story about this. Well, I knew you were going to make one but I havn't thought about it for a while... I was bored so I was browzing the profiles of certain people and saw this and I just Had to read it. - Sayu is so cute. How old is she here?
I can't wait to see the discussion between Soichiro and Light. That'll be fun. Now you have me waiting for two exciting conversations.

By the way, do you mind if I ask you a really random question?
xinde chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh good lord. The Ring. Now I won't be able to stop thinking about it tonight. Gahhhh.

It was funny, though, to think of Light and Sayu at an age where they would actually believe that movie. Weirdly, it's kind of like a video version of the Death Note - the human who watches this movie shall die...unless they make a copy! But then someone will watch that copy and die - chain reaction, everyone dies, and no one is happy. Sound familiar? Haha... Now I wonder how Soichiro will discipline Light, and how Light got the phone to ring at that exact moment O_O