Reviews for Just another Zombie Story
rlscates chapter 7 . 3/12
I just have to say, BRAVO! The way you made me love and hate the characters was beautifully done. I wanted to kill Mitch soooooooo badly. Lol
Lucas chapter 20 . 2/23
Write more chapters
Maybe Anna turning up
And you breaking out and stealing supplies and taking the people who were in this chapter
Hey.

I liked the story.
Is there another story to go with it?

I want to know more? How the Army helps? If the find Anna?
prettyredfox chapter 19 . 1/9
Grrrrr what assholes! They can't take our shit! Their gonna take our cow aren't they? To like share with the community or whatever, that's not fair! Oooooohhhh...Once again, Josh made me crack up, can't wait for next chapter!
prettyredfox chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
lol I'm going to have to start saying 'Ballz to the Wallz' now. LOVE the thought of Josh naming a cow Milkshake and petting it, and your chapter title is clever! Good job, buddy!
prettyredfox chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
AWESOME! You know my personality so well lol! I'd kick Patrick out for sure, but I'm a meanie. xp
Kara johnson chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I LOVE this story!
TheBookinator chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Brilliant so far! Keep it up!
prettyredfox chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Awesome job, as usual! You're always spot on when you're writing my personality, I don't know how you do it! Can't wait for more buddy!
prettyredfox chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
ahhhhhhh shit, bitch is gonna try to kill me! motha fucker!
prettyredfox chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
MORE. I wanted to actually smack this bitch Haley, I was incredibly close to tossing my computer out the window, and I need MORE PLEASE.
Vickstik chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Good story. I am enjoying reading this. Just a few comments:
"too" means 'too much of something', not an exaggerated "to" - 'to go to a place'.
"then" means 'and then we went to' and is not "than" which is 'bigger than' for example.
I would just ask for a little bit of spellcheck and proof reading.
Your dialogues are good, and the action scenes are promising.
Other than reading back what you write, you have a really good story going, and I can't wait until you add the next chapters.
prettyredfox chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Lol about time you had a new chapter! Ohhhh stuff about to go down!
Joe chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Great story, thanks for sharing, I hope to read more in the future.

Joe
prettyredfox chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Lol, good chapter, I think you got mine and everyone's personalities down-as usual. Though, I am a little concerned about the fact that you get eagles in your stomach.