Reviews for Fine
ZJeM chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Aaaah! Red alert, alert, I say! Why the hell haven't I already left a review to this? I've loved this story for so long now, unforgivable!
I love how you made Reyna feel uneasy without making her overly dramatic. It's just that our lovely Latino hazes her mind a bit, but not that she completely starts freaking out. ;)
And Leo... HEY, VALDEZ, YOU SHOULD TRY THE MAGIC FROM THIS FIC ON REYNA, INSTEAD OF PLAYING WITH CALYPSO! Tch. Sorry if you like the gal but I dislike her so damn much it sometimes hurts. -.-
This is what Leo's love life should end with, and no one can convince me otherwise!
Great job! :)
fantasy137 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Amazing writing, and the characters were perfectly in character.
I loved this, and I don't even ship Leyna :)
Annabethrulez120 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
aww soooooo cute!
Cccrrraaazzzyyy chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
...One word, AWESOME! It was cute and I was really happy because they were staying in character...GRATEFUL. Thank you for this fic, it made my Leyna fan side act up:)
ThatGirlWhoSingsTooMuch chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Well, that was absolutely adorable.
You did the characterisation really well. This is probably one of the first Leyna stories I've read that are in character. Plus, the idea of it is just so damn cute I want to squeal. I'm seriously in love with Leyna, and we need more cute stories about them in the world just like this one :3
The single thing that could make this better is if you added more (hint, hint) :D
But seriously, thank you very much for this amazing piece of adorableness.
teanotes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
the cuties are so adorable! great characterization and the AU was surprisingly pleasant.
coldnessoflove chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
cute! Trust Reyna to be so unromantic! :) loved it!
xoxo COL
Clichesbullet chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
YES! Just the other day I tagged a picture on tumblr with the line "LEO'S GOOD WITH HIS HANDS WHY ISN'T THERE SEXY FANFICTION OUT THERE ABOUT IT?" This is great. I kinda wish there was more! x)
lunalivegood chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ajdfkf their dialogue was adorable! Especially his 'i'm good with my hands' comment. And I love the idea of Reyna coming up with jobs just as an excuse to see Leo.