Reviews for Dangerous Crowds
Rosie chapter 14 . 11/21
Could you please finish this? This is soooooo great!
Rosie chapter 1 . 11/21
I really like this story! It is so fantastic! Will you pleeeeease finish this story? Really want to read more!
Please finish this :)
EssDog chapter 14 . 7/24
Hey, I know it's been like 8 years since you updated this, but I am absolutely in love with your story and I really hope that you finish it someday. I'm trying to study for a physics exam and I CANNOT GET THIS STORY OUT OF MY HEAD! Thank you for your beautiful writing!
sleepymarauders chapter 1 . 6/21
This is so amazing and I would love to see this completed! It's been so long and I assume you've moved on and gotten busy,,, but in the chance you see this - this series is one of my favorites ever 3
TamaraSTraifeil chapter 1 . 5/20
that's was such an amazing chapter! I've binged both your All Right Evans? and Dangerous Crowds in about four or five days! this is my frist Marauders era fic and i think its amazing! I love the experimental chapters where you trying different things and even if its cannon breaking in don't care because I could totally see these events happening. You have a great grasp on the characters, and they all have such distinct voices! Thanks for writing this story and putting so much hard work into it!
hpginnymollyweasleypotter chapter 14 . 2/27
PLEASE FINISH THIS!1
DeborahSampson1776 chapter 13 . 1/26
We need characters who get seriously hurt(in the context of something like this) besides Lily. This would have been a good opportunity for Marlene to get hurt and to deal with Sirius’ reactions to it. Any of the other characters getting injured would have been good too.
Fanfictionreader03 chapter 1 . 1/13
You probably wont read this but if you do, please continue.
If this was published with JK's name on it, I wouldn't think twice about it being an official part of HP. My boyfriend is pissed because I ignored him for hours after getting addicted to these two books. You're incredible, I pray there's more!
rosie chapter 14 . 1/5
where's the rest! I can't find ur tumblr but im OBSESSED w these fics
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2020
Ok so it is dead
Shame
It’s a really good fic tbh
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2020
Hey if anyone reading the reviews is looking for the author, to convince her to write new chapters or just ask what happened, I think this is her account
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2020
I love how sweet Remus and Dorcas are, and hope you get the inspiration to continue this
Alohamonymous chapter 14 . 9/22/2020
Any chance you might pretty please be able to finish this? Just read the whole thing in a couple of days and am addicted