Reviews for In Treatment
SilentStarlightSky chapter 11 . 6/13
Cute! I love how you applied The Five Love Languages to the characters. I've read that book, and I was surprised to see it mentioned in a FF8 fanfic. It totally works! I like it when people compare Squall to Caraway. When I first played it through I never noticed how many similarities they had. Psychologically interesting.
VinzClortho chapter 1 . 6/4
7 Chapters deep and I'm hooked :P

Your skills as a writer gets better with each chapters. I wasn't sure I wanted to continue initially, but I'm glad I did. I think the format of Squall's inner monologue was a little confusing and disjointed at first, but you've worked out the kinks, and it flows nicely now. Plus, that formula works very well with this characters. His inner thoughts, and how he keeps them to himself, is what really defines him. The way you pace his growth is effective.

I really like the psychiatry pointers he is getting. They sound like actual psych theories, applied to these characters!

Anyway, nice to see FF8 still has a community of interested writers! Good work!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 11 . 6/2
Go Squall go! Dang you Quis and Selphie! You ruin everything! Love to see the love languages being addressed. Good chapter but sad to see this end soon
Lecritic chapter 10 . 3/22
This is great! I came across thos randomly and decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I really hope you do. I really enjoyed the cameos, especially Lulu. Well done.
RinnyLeonhart chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Fuck yeah, update please! This is one of the only stories I don't skip through, I actually read the whole thing and want mooore!
HybridDragoness chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Finally got back to reading this; I really love this story so much. The character interactions are great and it's just overall entertaining. Looking forward to the next installment.

SilentStarlightSky chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I just read all the chapters at once. They were so cute, funny, and thoughtful. I had lots of fun, and I liked how you added other Final Fantasy characters into the mix. I hope you add more. Sweet and cute! Oh, and I really loved Squall's tortured choice of what type of cookie to eat. His inner thoughts are great. (I'm really new to reading fanfiction, but I'm really liking it.)
HybridDragoness chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I love light hearted fics like this. Looking forward to reading the rest :)

avatarfan82 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I will kill Irvine. He's done for interrupting that big moment. Damn him!

And go, Selphie! I am so proud of her right now. Great job setting boundaries with the playboy.

Squall is so close. I can't deal with how close he is to saying those words.

More more!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Kyaaaa! That was so amazing! I really love this fic! I just hope you update faster because I can't get enough. I thank you for updating, it was really amazing. Great job and see ya in the next chapter.
Saber Wing chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I don't think he was out of character at all. Like you said, he's growing :). And let me just say it is really heart warming to see.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
YAY! I was wondering when the next installment would come in. I like it but the ending is abrupt. I feel like its an incomplete chapter. I guess that just shows how invested I am in reading this. I want to read it all! This session with history repeating its self is spot on. I want to know how Squall takes it in and changes his life based on this. Keep on going! Don't worry about the lack of reviews. For some reason others don't know what to say... just write for you! That's when the best work comes out.
BloodRose chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Please write another chapter! :) I enjoy reading Squall's thoughts so much.
Knight of Rust chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
So I had read this way back in the day, and after getting the email that it had been updated I just spent the last hour and a half rereading the whole story.

Just wanted to say thanks for continuing, and keep up the good work. It is most excellent.
avatarfan82 chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
So glad to see an update! Dr. G is tha bomb! She is really doing great work with Squall. If only I had one client who cared half as much as he does...

Anyway, great job! I appreciate the detail and am looking forward to the next installment.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »