Reviews for In Treatment
RinnyLeonhart chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Fuck yeah, update please! This is one of the only stories I don't skip through, I actually read the whole thing and want mooore!
HybridDragoness chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Finally got back to reading this; I really love this story so much. The character interactions are great and it's just overall entertaining. Looking forward to the next installment.

KHue
SilentStarlightSky chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I just read all the chapters at once. They were so cute, funny, and thoughtful. I had lots of fun, and I liked how you added other Final Fantasy characters into the mix. I hope you add more. Sweet and cute! Oh, and I really loved Squall's tortured choice of what type of cookie to eat. His inner thoughts are great. (I'm really new to reading fanfiction, but I'm really liking it.)
HybridDragoness chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I love light hearted fics like this. Looking forward to reading the rest :)

KHue
avatarfan82 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I will kill Irvine. He's done for interrupting that big moment. Damn him!

And go, Selphie! I am so proud of her right now. Great job setting boundaries with the playboy.

Squall is so close. I can't deal with how close he is to saying those words.

More more!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Kyaaaa! That was so amazing! I really love this fic! I just hope you update faster because I can't get enough. I thank you for updating, it was really amazing. Great job and see ya in the next chapter.
Saber Wing chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I don't think he was out of character at all. Like you said, he's growing :). And let me just say it is really heart warming to see.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
YAY! I was wondering when the next installment would come in. I like it but the ending is abrupt. I feel like its an incomplete chapter. I guess that just shows how invested I am in reading this. I want to read it all! This session with history repeating its self is spot on. I want to know how Squall takes it in and changes his life based on this. Keep on going! Don't worry about the lack of reviews. For some reason others don't know what to say... just write for you! That's when the best work comes out.
BloodRose chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Please write another chapter! :) I enjoy reading Squall's thoughts so much.
Knight of Rust chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
So I had read this way back in the day, and after getting the email that it had been updated I just spent the last hour and a half rereading the whole story.

Just wanted to say thanks for continuing, and keep up the good work. It is most excellent.
avatarfan82 chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
So glad to see an update! Dr. G is tha bomb! She is really doing great work with Squall. If only I had one client who cared half as much as he does...

Anyway, great job! I appreciate the detail and am looking forward to the next installment.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Omigod, this story is so good, please write more. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.
avatarfan82 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I'm so late on this review but I'm loving this new chapter! Time to get physical! ;)

Anyway, the therapy side continues to be realistic and Squall's thoughts continue to be hilarious. I will always love that about this fic. Squall is basically destroying his comfort zone to show Rinoa how much he cares for her and I'm glad that she can see and respect that. It takes a lot of courage to do that and, even If he never shouts his feelings from the rooftops, his actions are screaming his love for her. Keep up the great work and I look forward to his final group sessions.

Wouldn't it be cool for him to do some individual therapy too? Oh, snap!
Rebekka chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Really love your story, please continue soon!
Gabe chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Im glad I found your story. Your writing made it feel like I was apart of the group. Thank you so much...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »