Reviews for How Darcy Lewis Mentally Scarred the Avengers
The Taser-Wielding Trickster chapter 5 . 9/27
...My mind went two ways. JARVIS' 'parents' of a sort are Tony, as his creator, and Darcy, who made him 'human.' Minus a corporeal body.

The other way my mind went was TonyDad, PepperStep-Mom, and DarcyTherapist(Because JARVIS, if he was human, would definitely need one) or best friend(because the pairing is Darcy/Bruce and one of the first people who asked what your favorite color/music/animal/etc. was, was your first friend.*
* Family members and teachers do, but in JARVIS' case, his 'father' and 'step-mother' did not, and he had no need of a teacher of information, he needed someone to act as if he was human. Which he practically is.
MangaGrl2665 chapter 2 . 9/9
You [insert favorite swear]! Now you made me want a fic where Darcy takes over the world!
littleditto chapter 11 . 8/12
The third one sounds awesome. Do it
Mad cool, bro.
Best job ever for a number of my favorite characters is essentially what Darcy is doing here. Breaking and Entering/Infiltration and getting paid for it by the people you got in trouble, because you show them their security sucks and got past it.

I want a job like that...
"_ goes darkside contingency plan"s are very important. Unfortunately, in this case there really wouldn't be much they can do except distract her with shinies and chocolate, or defect to follow her and already be someone she is amused by or likes.
Ma13 chapter 11 . 7/4
YES! Do that! How Darcy Lewis Mentally Scared the Avengers... And Everyone Else... Everywhere. That is awesome! I can't wait until your hiatus is over, may your muse return soon!
Lokiismylife chapter 13 . 6/18
Pure epic awesomeness!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 5/13
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 13 . 4/1
Totally awesome! Can't wait for the next update! .
RediscoveredPokeyHoles chapter 5 . 2/8
This is the cutest thing EVER
Uncontrollable-book-nerd chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
I love Myka Berring...or Claudia...or Steve...or Artie...or Pete...or Warehouse 13 rules for all time!
Crystallea1321 chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Wahahaha! Darcy is beautiful! Can't wait to read the next one!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
That moment in which your story repeatedly incites spaz attacks... in a good way of course! :D
g-love99 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014