Reviews for Only Human
Neko Grl chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Ahhhhhhh! I haven't thought about this story in so long but I was going through my email which I should really do more often because then I would have seen THIS UPDATE which is just so fabulous for so many reasons! I love this story, and I love these characters, and I love your writing style. I'm so happy that you're continuing this I can barely contain my self. Don't even worry about not being super regular about posting new chapters. It could be weeks between posts or years, but as long as you keep going you it means you haven't given up. And please don't give up! I NEED THIS STORY IN MY LIFE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. I can't wait for Stella and Bruce to start 'officially' dating and get married and have tiny cinnamon bun babies! Oh, but obviously that will take time and work to write out so you just take as long as you need. Whatever you come up with will be greatly appreciated.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I legit did a full on double take when I saw your updated. Thank you so much, hope to see more chapters soon.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Come on ! Where is the romance ? And Stella has to start wanting to do more with Bruce soon ;) nice and naughty things lol
TS4Life chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
I nearly shit a brick when I saw that this fic had updated. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! The fluff is also kinda killing me...so...YAY! Can't wait for the next update!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Omg this is amazing ! I finished this and the 1st story in a day. Please keep going, you have to finish ! I want to know what happens and when someone is going to explain the birds and the bees lol
Lily chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
I love how you wrote this chapter and I'm glad the Betty/Melinna thing is done as far as we know because my heart hurt for Stella and Bruce.

More importantly, I am so glad that you are feeling better! (: I may not know you personally, but I am so thankful to know that you have overcome what you were having trouble with. And I am glad that you have found friends that love you and being out the best in you. I wish you the best in all you do!
lizziecats chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update!
I love Stella and I love the relationships she's formed with all the members of the Avengers. I also think she and Bruce make the cutest couple ever lol
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
There's soo much drama going on! I really like Stella, she's one of the few well written OCs I have found! And Clint, my baby! Again I can sign up because of my school's firewalls. But I'll keep reading this as long as you keep writting :)
chloejayne123 chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Please update! absolutely love your story! :)
Lollypops101 chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
great chapter!
GallifreyianRebel chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
It is so good to hear from you! I was getting worried! I'm glad you're doing well, that is first and foremost before the story. I've been through similar things, so I'm glad you got through it too. Remember you have all of us behind you!
kimikokimono chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
I have a huge feeling this Betty impersonator is like Mystique or is Mystique...
Lollypops101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
great chapter! i was so happy when I saw that you had updated this story.
TS4Life chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
I am very happy that you are back. Since you haven't disclosed the details of your absence (not that you have to), but have hinted that something happened to make you upset, I hope you all the best, I hope you become happier. As I tell my friends when they are feeling upset, When life tries to break you down, stand up, gather the pieces that managed to chip away, and use those pieces as a reminder and as an armor.

~~FIGHT ON~~~
P.S. This must be kinda awkward since you kinda don't know me...heheh
P.P.S Btw why the cliffhanger tho?
Neko Grl chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
I am so freaking happy you updated this story! I'm smiling so hard it hurts my face and I want to scream. Can't wait for the next chapter!