Reviews for An Unexpected Hero
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 2/24
Well, I have to say I like it. If you need a proof reader though, I can help with that. (I'm not the best but I can still help) Anyway, couldn't Danny have told his parents there was a ghost attack at the mall?-
shy wolf chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Plzzz more chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Oh no... oh no...oh no...oh yeah
The Defiant Child chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
You got Mary Margret from Once upon a time XD
Jahoan chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Interesting way of combining "Birthmark" and "Claw of the Wild". Also:

"Dan, he's back." That is a wham line if I've ever seen one.
Nora Anak chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I found this story the other day and I have not been able to stop reading it. This has been an enjoyable read so far, and the use of different POV was nice. Danny's rejection of Sam was a bit quick, but it was fitting. I'm curious how you plan on dealing with the Trigon arc especially with the inclusion of Dan in this.
The Psyche of Azarath chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
You alway make me wanna luv u more
My sister and I thank you
Keep on keeping on
Vanessa1288
(Now The Psyche of Azarath)
yasmine chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I would like to read it but i am not a fan of danny and raven. I like sam and danny better so sorry i didn't read it.
Weezy 24 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Totally worth reading over and over! Keep the story rolling! Keep Writing!
CyberActors15 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Okay this story is definitely interesting and i will definitely wait for the update. But just wondering out of curiosity are you going to put any of the Other Titans or DC characters in this story?
Can't wait for the update
anlmoon chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
cool stuff. please continue
acrobats they tumble chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Another great chapter.
Nice take on the prophecy episode.
I love raven interacting with the ghost animals.
interesting that you have Dan in slades role.
Cant wait to see raven and Danny explain their pasts/futures
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
yeah it was worth the wait
Culaio chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading XD, I must say that didn't expect stuff to happen so fast and I especially Dan showing up :), it was really interesting plot twist.

Keep up the GREAT work :D
ImaSoBored chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Awesome chapter.
Although, if I was you. I would make it a point to read over your chapters a little more carefully, as there are little grammatical mistakes here or there. It's not that bad and it doesn't take away from the story, but it wouldn't hurt to go through it a little better