Reviews for An Unexpected Hero
LilLinkGirl chapter 11 . 6/27
Dang, to bad there isn't more. This is an interesting take on Raven's story :)
Rae chapter 11 . 2/7
Update soon, please:(
gsmith16 chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Please update! I love this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Man this is getting interesting. I look forward to more. Also on a side note, has anyone ever thought of a Sam x Raven fic? Could be interesting.
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Nice good job man like were its going
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Well, I have to say I like it. If you need a proof reader though, I can help with that. (I'm not the best but I can still help) Anyway, couldn't Danny have told his parents there was a ghost attack at the mall?-
Rosie Vulpes chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Plzzz more chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Oh no... oh no...oh no...oh yeah
Plague Rat of the Asylum chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
You got Mary Margret from Once upon a time XD
Jahoan chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Interesting way of combining "Birthmark" and "Claw of the Wild". Also:

"Dan, he's back." That is a wham line if I've ever seen one.
No Fanfic No Life chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
I found this story the other day and I have not been able to stop reading it. This has been an enjoyable read so far, and the use of different POV was nice. Danny's rejection of Sam was a bit quick, but it was fitting. I'm curious how you plan on dealing with the Trigon arc especially with the inclusion of Dan in this.
The Psyche of Azarath chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
You alway make me wanna luv u more
My sister and I thank you
Keep on keeping on
(Now The Psyche of Azarath)
yasmine chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I would like to read it but i am not a fan of danny and raven. I like sam and danny better so sorry i didn't read it.
Weezy 24 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Totally worth reading over and over! Keep the story rolling! Keep Writing!
CyberActors15 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Okay this story is definitely interesting and i will definitely wait for the update. But just wondering out of curiosity are you going to put any of the Other Titans or DC characters in this story?
Can't wait for the update