Reviews for Sad eyes
Please update i want to see how this story ends and what the price is for tori useing the power and keep up the great work! :P
Born Into Flame chapter 33 . 4/4
I really needed to read this right now. Thanks Djuro. 3
TimelessReader chapter 33 . 3/21
Nice update. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Lushcoltrane chapter 33 . 3/18
Sweet time for the sisters - scared & Trina feeling alone but she'll find she not only has her sister but their friends too.
ScottyBgood chapter 33 . 3/17
Sweet chapter. All the people Tori helped will be there for her, so she can afford to be strong for hger sister. however, i still don;'t think they will be alone. David still has to decide how he's going to handle this implosion of his family. he could come around. And jade's dad, we don't know how he'll reacts. But Jade's had her own world of hurt, so the goth is gonna be scared. Tori can take the rime to make up with her sister, start figuring things out. Maybe they can still find help to get through this, and have their dreams come true. But first, they need to get some sleep.
Nothing chapter 32 . 3/1
This is amazing. Please update soon.
Wolf2468 chapter 32 . 1/22
Please continue please
The Hand of Chaos chapter 32 . 1/20
Damn you... I have now become emotionally invested in this story without realizing it. This is by far my favorite Victorious fic and I have read quite a few. That is all I wanted to say. Curse you for making me get attached, and have a good day.
Lushcoltrane chapter 32 . 1/17
When will Tori forgive Trina? And what more is in store for them?
ScottyBgood chapter 32 . 1/17
Tori stood up for herself. I suppose someone had to take a stand, let the parents know that they'd lost the right to judge when they let their family fall apart. But the fight may not lead to healing, and sometimes closure, forgiveness, is as important and taking a stand. So now we have the pregnant Trina and the defiant Tori storming out of the house, while Holly came beck expecting to be forgiven just because she was dumped by her lover. David took his wife back, wanting to be a family again, and I suspect he's going to have to decide how much he wants that family now. He can do a lot, take steps to bring his children back, but it's going to take facing his own hurt and being willing to support them in the decisions and conclusions they've come to along the way. Help Trina be ready for that child, accept Tori and Jade being together, and if he wants Holly, he needs to deal with his own hurt and work things through with her. But he has to accept that Holly may well be gone the moment she finds another escape, so her picture of what a family should be is the least important in this equation.

Tori is starting to change. Now, we just need to see how everyone reacts. I think they'll come together, again, and offer support.
Aftermath Man chapter 32 . 1/17
This has been a rollercoaster of a ride and I can't help but feel we are reaching the end. And yet despite all the bad that has happened is seems it will be a good end for a new beginning.
Lalalilo chapter 32 . 1/16
Nice chapter!
TimelessReader chapter 32 . 1/16
Nice update.
TimelessReader chapter 31 . 1/9
Nice update. Can't wait to see how that conversation will go.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 31 . 1/7