Reviews for Sad eyes
Please come back! I need my resolution! I need to know who messed everything up! And if Tori's parents will ever stop being disappointments!
SummerStormWar chapter 35 . 4/20
Yo it's been a long time since I read this and t his is still awesome as heck to read and it's good to see what happened when jade ran off but I didn't know that this was supernatural which make this ten times more epic and I think tori is an angel because of the healing that she did to jade but if so will she get more powers and or wings if she is an angel and if not I wonder what she is and I wonder who is trying to hurt all of tori friends and I my know who but I will keep it to myself and you are an amazing author so keep up the awesome and epic work and can't wait till more! :)
Wolf2468 chapter 35 . 2/23
Please continue please
Lushcoltrane chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
Some good relationship resolutions here. And Tori has a new power. Will we find out more about where they come from?
hopeless-poet chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
Ahhhhhh I love it
It's really amazing
Can't wait to see what's next for them
An find out who did those things to the lockers

The stuff about the self harm an the thoughts tori was having. . . .jus thank you
ScottyBgood chapter 35 . 12/15/2015
So in addition to helping Robbie and Cat past a potentially disastrous miscommunication, Tori's picked up a new trick. Interesting. Lets see how that one act frees Jade to pursue her future. Lots about to happen.
LenyRehim chapter 34 . 11/16/2015
Magnifico es como puedo calificar tú historia, es un gusto leer historias bien narradas y escritas le has dado a cada personaje su parte cada uno luchando por reparar lo que esta mal en ellos.

Espero que pronto subas el capitulo que sigue, no vayas a dejarlo así es una exelente historia como para no terminarla espero que la inspiración vuelva prono

Saludos
Aiphira chapter 34 . 11/1/2015
Can't wait for more. Loved every word of it.
lsutigers chapter 34 . 10/26/2015
please continue please
hopeless-poet chapter 34 . 10/14/2015
Ahhh chiff hanger
Happy they got a break though
hopeless-poet chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Jus had to say
I love how tori answered beck about letting go
I jus agree
We want so much from someone or something that holding on is what's killing us slowly.
Your story is amazing an I can't wait to keep reading

TimelessReader chapter 34 . 9/14/2015
Nice update. Can't wait to see how things will go between Jade and Tori's conversation.
Wolf2468 chapter 34 . 8/12/2015
Please continue please
squee545 chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
was this the end? i sure hope not. i know it must be hard to right a story this long but i would like to see a closing chapter. even if it is the next one. no rush, im only asking
Born Into Flame chapter 34 . 8/2/2015
You write such emotionally stirring chapters