Reviews for Stalking Horse Games
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
This was a GREAT CHAPTER! Man! How I missed your updates! Life sure is rough huh? Lol. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Could you go over what Vivosaur is which that Vestello has?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
AWESOME! You must update AGAIN! This was all minds of coolness! Loved every bit of it and I hope you'll post a new chapter soon! You've got my support till the end!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
This was AWESOME! Personally I find Lola cute with Vestello! Lol. I also liked how Rupert has finally "evolved" for lack of better term. All this was just so heartwarming! Pauleen is also more mature as well! I wonder how Todd will think of her now with her REAL persona and all that jazz. It also looks like Todd barely if ever, got any screen time for this one eh?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Whoa whoa whoa! Vestello revived a freakin' T-REX?! Oh ****! Great chapter by the way. Sorry if I'm not providing too much constructive criticism. I mostly comment. But enough about me. Like I said, I really enjoyed this. And Rupert's father? What an ***! Keep it up! Laughed at the e-mail Vestello sent Leveche/Creed!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
This was very good! I enjoyed reading every bit of this! The way you wrote down everyone was very good. Also, the way Cole used his Fighter Aura kinda reminds me of the Spiritual Pressure from the anime Bleach. Funny huh? I also liked how you Vestello's response about Christianity vs Fossil Fighting. Very intriguing if I do say so myself! But why was Yamilla perturbed about Vestello's money issues? And just how will Vestello's temper affect him in the future?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Not too much to say about this really...but I must admit that this was a good solid arc! I liked how you wrote Rupert's admiration for Creed and yet I wonder...why would she be sad when she mentioned he had a Water Affinity? Hmm...

Anyway, like I said: loved this!

P.S. The scene with Di66-R is always so cute!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Very nice! I liked the info you gave in this little tidbit of a chapter! You've got quite an imagination!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
John Guano? REALLY? UGH. Great chapter! What I found funny was the part Vestello thought about Rockin' Billy's "colorful" choice of words! LOLZ. Keep it up! Next up: BB Brigade! If ya ask me, they're a lot better at fashion than the BB Bandits! A far cooler name too.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
This was an excellent first chapter! Loved the way you wrote Vestello and everyone else! And most interesting elemental attributes the boy has! His Vivosaurs are also unique as well. I also just recognized it (have no idea why not earlier), KL-33N stands for "clean"! Get it? Huh.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was great! And what's this? A boy who does Sign Language? OHMYGOSH! I love that language! I've been taught it for the past few years! Way to make a guest appearance for Creed too. I also see that your chapters are the same as in the first book. I'll review like I did then. Is that ok? Or would you like me to review regularly? On to the next chapter for me! WHOOP!
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
YAY! Finally! The voices are BACK! What cause them to disappear in the first place, though?
Seriously, though, Ves, learn to control yerself better already. Leveche has the right to worry. Looking forward to the next chapter
DunalN2 chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Yay ! You updated!
I noticed that Boneyard's aura is very similar to Dynal's. At least to me.
Keep writing, I love reading this!
Pandamoniam chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
It's okay, Vestello. I want to hear the story about Cole's split pants, too. I think we all do, actually. But whatever.
I thought it was nice to see someone finally took into account the fact that Fossil Battles are dangerous, and can actually leave damage inside of buildings. So great job on that!
wolphbat chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
I really like this story, it helps me see the game in a kind of new light. I love the whole Christian aspect of it too, being one myself. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
Hunter chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
I love this story. I have an idea you can use. How about including the DLC vivosaurs before ending this story. If you don't know the DLC vivosaurs they are: Igno, Frigi, Salada, and the dinaurians. Thanks for listening.
(P.S: Salada and the are normally obtained after the when you get the rocks needed for them.