Reviews for Stalking Horse Games
Cottonmouth25 chapter 23 . 4/30
It's at this point I start thinking that Vestello and Lola would make a really cute couple. That's just me, though. ;)

This story, as well as your previous one, is excellent. I haven't read many good FF fanfictions on this site, but this is one of them. Keep up the good work!
DunalN2 chapter 25 . 4/14
THAT IS SO GOOD!
The way you write something like this... It's way beyond me.
Yeah, Guano (Heh, stupid names. XP) likes taking all my dropping fossils. He gives me Miraculous Fossils like heck. I'm sort of surprised you didn't figure that out sooner, though. Do you check out the wiki? They have the dirt on every character and Vivosaur. So long as it isn't on Frontier, that is. They want to wait a bit longer to post anything on some of the better characters...
Anyway, Rupert's POV was AMAZING. AB-SO-LUT-LY AMAZING. Did I mention how cool the battle was, too? I wish T-Rex Lord could actually do that...
Keep this up! It's always so much fun to read!
How about you recommend Phoenix Wright for Vestello's lawyer.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 25 . 3/18
Holy shiz! Great work with this! Loved how Vestello confronted Rupert's Dad. HOOWEE! T-Rex Lord is SO bada**! Also, for Rupert's POV, you actually didn't do half-bad. Good work! But I wonder...what WAS it that Vestello saw in Todd? Was it Todd's jealousy? Ooh! So many questions I have and so little answers! Lol. Can't wait for the battle with Vestello and Rupert. Along with You-Know-Who in due time!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
This was a GREAT CHAPTER! Man! How I missed your updates! Life sure is rough huh? Lol. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Could you go over what Vivosaur is which that Vestello has?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
AWESOME! You must update AGAIN! This was all minds of coolness! Loved every bit of it and I hope you'll post a new chapter soon! You've got my support till the end!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
This was AWESOME! Personally I find Lola cute with Vestello! Lol. I also liked how Rupert has finally "evolved" for lack of better term. All this was just so heartwarming! Pauleen is also more mature as well! I wonder how Todd will think of her now with her REAL persona and all that jazz. It also looks like Todd barely if ever, got any screen time for this one eh?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Whoa whoa whoa! Vestello revived a freakin' T-REX?! Oh ****! Great chapter by the way. Sorry if I'm not providing too much constructive criticism. I mostly comment. But enough about me. Like I said, I really enjoyed this. And Rupert's father? What an ***! Keep it up! Laughed at the e-mail Vestello sent Leveche/Creed!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
This was very good! I enjoyed reading every bit of this! The way you wrote down everyone was very good. Also, the way Cole used his Fighter Aura kinda reminds me of the Spiritual Pressure from the anime Bleach. Funny huh? I also liked how you Vestello's response about Christianity vs Fossil Fighting. Very intriguing if I do say so myself! But why was Yamilla perturbed about Vestello's money issues? And just how will Vestello's temper affect him in the future?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Not too much to say about this really...but I must admit that this was a good solid arc! I liked how you wrote Rupert's admiration for Creed and yet I wonder...why would she be sad when she mentioned he had a Water Affinity? Hmm...

Anyway, like I said: loved this!

P.S. The scene with Di66-R is always so cute!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Very nice! I liked the info you gave in this little tidbit of a chapter! You've got quite an imagination!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
John Guano? REALLY? UGH. Great chapter! What I found funny was the part Vestello thought about Rockin' Billy's "colorful" choice of words! LOLZ. Keep it up! Next up: BB Brigade! If ya ask me, they're a lot better at fashion than the BB Bandits! A far cooler name too.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
This was an excellent first chapter! Loved the way you wrote Vestello and everyone else! And most interesting elemental attributes the boy has! His Vivosaurs are also unique as well. I also just recognized it (have no idea why not earlier), KL-33N stands for "clean"! Get it? Huh.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was great! And what's this? A boy who does Sign Language? OHMYGOSH! I love that language! I've been taught it for the past few years! Way to make a guest appearance for Creed too. I also see that your chapters are the same as in the first book. I'll review like I did then. Is that ok? Or would you like me to review regularly? On to the next chapter for me! WHOOP!
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
YAY! Finally! The voices are BACK! What cause them to disappear in the first place, though?
Seriously, though, Ves, learn to control yerself better already. Leveche has the right to worry. Looking forward to the next chapter