Reviews for Shinobi's Creed
Tsamoka chapter 20 . 3/18
I like Naruto/AC crossovers. Some of them go a little over the top, but this one avoids that problem quite neatly. One thing I would like to see, and I don't know if it exists already, is a Naruto/AC cross with a Naruto character going to the AC world, rather then the usual "AC character/stuff influencing the Naruto world". Maybe the sequel to this story could be that? Perhaps one of Naruto and Hinata's children?

On a side note, has anyone tried recreating the Icha Icha series? Not on this site of course, but somewhere else?
lilnudger82 chapter 8 . 3/16
Wow so will Raphael make any plans to deal with Gato?
lilnudger82 chapter 6 . 3/16
I have to say I am so glad that the Academy is reforming.
lilnudger82 chapter 3 . 3/16
I think for his first mission it was a good start to a possibly great career.
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 3/16
What a brilliant idea, I can't wait to read more.
please update soon and please have more interactions between team 8 and team 7 and please have some naruhina moments in the future. Just asking but are you going to have other canon couples or just the ones you've introduced to the story? Thanks for writing this story it's really really good!
thunder dragon chapter 20 . 3/9
I really like your work and have just gone over your Demon Dragon Rider story and I loved it, but can you make another Inheritance Cycle, Naruto crossover. Because the last one was awesome and if you need an idea for a starting plot I have one and a bit of a time. It starts out at the beginning of Eragon right after Saphira's egg was swiped by Arya and just after the Chunin Exams and Tsunade becoming the Fifth Hokage. Naruto and Team Seven receive a mission from the Varden to steal the last dragon eggs in Galbotroix's possession and while the theft was successful, the egg hatched and bonded with Naruto making him a Dragon Rider which later causes the Shinobi lands to get involved with the Varden and Empires war (follows Eragon cannon all the way to the end of first book and the Showdown at the Valley of the End for first season in the story). Please make it happen!
Stoneface21 chapter 3 . 3/9
I am not flaming.
But from what I understand from what I've read the samdaime raikage ordered the abduction, when it failed he committed suicide to preserve his honor.
The second attempt during the Suna/Oto invasion was by missing nin trying to rejoin Kumo.
Just thought you'd wanna know
TheNiemand chapter 20 . 3/7
Ino shouldn't really make such a scene. She gets mad because they knew The blacksmith and the friends of Anko. She could really have conect the dots when Hinata lived with Anko for years, and as to why she know the blacksmith. Hinata said that she get her bow form him. Ino asking unnecessary questions was unnecessary
Roxie.88 chapter 20 . 3/2
Another awesome chapter! But is Kakashi planning? Hope to find out soon
Wow Leaf, this is a great story, and it's gonna be long too! Love it!

But did you really have to make it this good? I freaking bought Assassains Creed 2 again because I needed my Assassain fix! This always happens! I re-read The Inheiritance Books, LOTR, and now Assassain's Creed? You make me so nostalgic!

You should do a Mass Effect crossover. I'm interested to see where you might take that. You always have good AND original ideas when it comes to crossovers, and Mass Effect is the best series ever so you should do that... DEW EEET!
Just a little FYI, the Assassains say "Requiscat in Pace" because it's Latin, not their native language. Still, love the story.
Blackcurse11 chapter 5 . 2/24
Tonto isn't really insulting in Spanish, it's something more like simply saying 'stupid', if it was really insulting, it'd be 'pinche tarado' or 'idiota', the first one basically means 'fucking retard', now if you said something like 'que se vaya a la verga ese pinche cabrĂ³n hijo de puta', now that's insulting. It translates to 'that fucking son of a bitch should go to hell'.
Excellent story, love the level of detail, the pace, the character changes, all of it. Though I have one issue, and it has to do with the Assassain's uniforms. No it's nothing like the designs, I think they're great. Actually, it seems rather simple really. Their shoes. No, seriously. The shinobi's sandals, even though they can use chakra and stuff, would be difficult to free run in due to the open toes. Also, sometimes they smack their shins against things when they misjudge a jump (can't tell you how many times I've done that) and without something over them it would probably hurt. Badly. Just some food for thought!
Cerulean Knight chapter 20 . 2/24
Hm, maybe Kakashi's team will be enough to distract him from trying to get Naruto. I mean Sakura was pretty impressive. And I don't even like her.
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »