Reviews for Shinobi's Creed
David chapter 36 . 2/13
por favor continúe con esta historia
esta genial
IAA chapter 36 . 1/29
This fic is very enjoyable. I like how you are putting the story together and how u are thinking outside of the box unlike so mine other fics. Keep up the good work
update ASAP
Axcel chapter 29 . 1/12
A was not the Raikage who tried to steal bloodlines. His predecessor’s attempt to steal the Byakugan by planning to kidnap and brood-mare a child was the final straw which resulted in A challenging, killing, and taking the place of the previous Raikage. He is more likely to kill anyone trying to kidnap a bloodliner than to order an attempt. He also isn’t going to perform an act of war against a village that single-handedly defeated three great villages simultaneously.
The foolish flamer with added aliterative appeal to apparently aid an analysis ariculating the ardent angst said asshole argues against but actually assist in aggravating himself and associates quite adamantly avoids any admition of acceptable answers because he has decided that since he cannot think of any counter, none exists and any attempt to argue against that is just you spewing garbage and therefore not worth glancing at. He (or she) is wholey engrossed in self-righteousness. Pointing out the final issue still supports your point would have just made him scoff. His ego precludes any reasoning.

The second “a” aliterative was unintentional but I’ll definitely take it.
Axcel chapter 28 . 1/12
Don’t forget Hinata is intelligent. Seeing how people treat Naruto amd probably being told to stay away would keep Hinata away out of fear of what they might have done to him. Later, it doesn’t matter to her because Naruto cannot be touched as an official Shinobi of Konoha and grade-A asskicker. Besides that, her crushing lack of self-confidence likely paralyzed her in the belief he would reject her friendship if she tried.

Also, Hinata’s beauty (and chest) vastly surpasses all the others (especially as an adult) by the end. I always thought that was some gentle, poetic justice.
rousseauk chapter 36 . 1/8
Yo...I just binge read this story, and it's LIT af, my dude. I'm hyped for the fight between Hinata and Neji, just so I can see her hand his ass to him and bamboozle Hiashi! When will Anko touch Raf's Spaget?!
godofwargow010 chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
mmmmmhhhhhh iam wondering if in sound invasion is gana team with kumo or if its with sand and kumo and sound vs leaf or just the norm sand and sound
godofwargow010 chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
interesting so far lets see were it gos hey:/
godofwargow010 chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
haha omake is just to good nice :b
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
Too many damn women. There are only two guys. At this rate,the group will be comprised solely of women. I know that some people like to put out that women are a lot stronger than what men think, but seriously? This is going overboard.
Tsukiko K chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
I think that as long as you don't enjoy killing someone, and the death is necessary in stories like this. I would not feel sad or guilty for killing a massive pedophile who rapes children daily, abusing them, starving them, treating them like dogs... No I would not feel guilt or sadness for killing the type of men that Raphael talks about. But I wouldn't be happy about it, and I would feel some remorse over the fact that they had to die, but I wouldn't feel bad for them as a person. I would definitely be horrified, put into shock like Anko said. But would I get used to it or would it grow to feel normal? I'm not sure. I don't think it would. I would feel no sadness and guilt over killing the person themselves if they were truly horrible, but I would feel deep remorse that death had to even be considered. I wouldn't enjoy killing people. I'm more of the line that, if I caught of massive child rapist/abuser, I would put him in jail with the people that have kids outside of jail. The ones who care for their kids or care for kids in general and have some sort of moral criminal code. Because a pedophile often finds himself getting the same treatment he had given the kids he mistreated. He would be gang-raped, beat up, and hateful words would be directed at him. Might be worse than death.
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 12/25/2017
Noooo I need more ! Please update because your story is fantastic ! And bring more NaruHina because it’s pissing me off
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 12/25/2017
Could this be the perfect opportunity to move against Danzo ? Seeing how he won’t help during the invasion, if they can prove he has his ROOT active, they could say it’s treason ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 34 . 12/25/2017
Just wanted to say that I looked at all the reviews I left and I have to admit that it seems like I only have bad things to say all the time. But actually I love this fic ! You’ve added so many things, so many interesting plot lines, I’m hooked !

So Hinata and Neji will fight during the finals... I hope you’ll have a good way for Hinata to humiliate him
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »