Reviews for Shinobi's Creed
Anon chapter 23 . 8/14
How many years has he been there training and fighting against jounin (Anko and the Uchiha) and he's still getting used to it. Did someone hit him in the head really hard? Especially since he was already able to beat chunins without chakra when he first got there. Pull the other one.
Roxie.88 chapter 23 . 8/7
Great chapter! Love how Kakashi hates Anko because she got naruto. Dude really needs to get over it. Look forward to next chapter
Marchgirl chapter 23 . 8/6
So I have my fingers crossed for Raphael and Anko - a unique but cute couple. Kakashi and Sakura really are different people this time around. He sucks and while she's not a strong shinobi she's a better person and that a HUGE improvement to me. I'm looking forward to how you'll mix things up in the coming battles.
Yachi98 chapter 23 . 7/31
I've been catching up on this story and noticed a (small) inconsistency. In chapter 19 Sasuke seemed to be aware of the fact that Kakashi had a Sharingan implant, where here he was surprised. Was one a mistake, or did I misread?
mat chapter 18 . 7/26
Is there more if so when do you think it will come out

It is a good "assassins" of a story
dracohalo117 chapter 23 . 7/26
A most excellent chapter, to be honest I'm looking forward to that particular Jonin and getting his ass kicked over and over and over again.

And Kakashi is angry that Anko is there, I wonder if that's because he was expecting a team of chunin, or if you really dislikes Anko because she would not give him Naruto...who knows.

dracohalo117
Serious Sam chapter 23 . 7/24
Another good chapter. Interesting way you dealt with the Wave mission. Having Kakashi get injured was certainly different. The battle scenes were very good as well. I like how Anko had to save Kakashi's team and he was peeved about it.

Nothing more to say than that. Can't wait for the next one!
Demonick Angel chapter 23 . 7/23
Good story with an interesting plot line. I hope you keep Tayuya alive and have her join Naruto anf the assassins since there r so few stories where Tayuya lives and is used to do something good that isnt NaruxTayu or just in general. Like I said good story and please update again soon
matt chapter 22 . 7/21
Is there more it's really good and my gosh it's amazing I can not wait to read more
slythian chapter 23 . 7/21
Great chapter and can't wait for another...this is one if my favorite fics I'm reading
Chewie Cookies chapter 23 . 7/20
Great stuff as usual, friend! Glad to see more, as always!

Keep up the good work!
Rictor Yagami chapter 23 . 7/20
I read this last night and I read it again, which I want to say this chapter was awesome! I'm glad that Raphael is not a Gary-Stu if that is what people is complaining about as he is a cool character. Plus I like how he dealt with that prick that was messing with Anko and Ino. If you need a name for the douchebag I can think of a few and I can bet if Inoichi heard that asshole call his daughter that I guarantee you he would wipe his ass for it., with Choza and Shikaku helping out.

Also Kakshi was
Hektols chapter 23 . 7/20
Canon Anko and Chocho are reading the episode while having some dango.

Chocho: Sensei, what do you think about that version of yourself who allows that jerk to insult her and stays there while her boyfriend who is not her boyfriend scares the jerk instead of beating him herself?

Canon Anko: She is just an impersonator OC who is there to play the damsel in distress from time to time so the story's main OC can do the white knight impersonation and show how awesome he is, a faux action girl, not a believeable kunoichi, she even admits it with her innner thoughts.

Chocho: What would you have done instead of her?

Anko: Me? I would have beaten that jerk to a pulp and cut some body parts as a warning to everyone, I wouldn't have given for the consequences the same way I don't give a fuck about what the readers think about me gaining some weight because that's how I am. Besides, I would have got a minor punishment because not only the real Sandaime was not a sissy but because I would have got the support of the Yamanaka Clan and with them the support of the Akimichi and Nara Clans. That imbecile insulted the Yamanaka Heiress, as her sensei it was my fucking duty to defend her honor.

Chocho: Good point sensei, jonin or not he is still a clanless ninja without a name who insulted a clan heir, even the imbeciles Hyuugas of this fic would support her for protecting the class system.

Anko: Yeah... Well, forget about that, the rest of the chapter was good specially the part where they save Kakashi.
hakon2feb chapter 23 . 7/20
Hi.
Ok, so another nice chapter.
Team 8 was sent to rescue team 7, which went pretty well in my opinion. Noone was killed, and the client was unharmed... Wait... That means the bad guy also survived... That's not good... Right?
Anyways... Still some bad blood between Anko and the general populace, it seems. That's not good, concidering konoha preaching about the will of fire and all that.
And it seems Ino is learning a bit about this and that... Assassins and style of dress for she'll learn something from all this.
As for your update speed. Doesn't really bother me that much.
Keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb.
TheWhiteTitan chapter 23 . 7/20
You should have sent that $$hole to Inoichi so he can screw that d!ck's mind for saying that to his daughter. Well, great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens in Wave. Keep it up!
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »