Reviews for Shinobi's Creed
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/28
awesome beginning
FandomGoddess90 chapter 32 . 4/27
Your fan fiction is absolutely amazing. I have read all of your chapters within a couple of days and I just couldn't put it down. At first I was just curious to what could be crossed over with Naruto and I was pleasantly surprised to find this story and reading it had really just made my week! Keep up the amazing work!Fandomgoddess90
CodyJaaxs chapter 32 . 4/27
I'm loving this fanfic you have going on, keep it up your work is amazing, and I haven't been able to put it down yet.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 32 . 4/27
Yes, let's underestimate our enemies, why not? *shakes head* Still, this was a great chapter and I liked the way that you did Karin, the battle between the sound and Sakura and that's about it.
REDD1997 chapter 32 . 4/23
Damn this was a good chapter cant wait to see where this will lead sasuke, as in im curious as to wheter or not he will stay. Also that fight with the kumo team was amazing, I really hope the raikage gets in trouble for this one there is no way he can talk his way out of this. Also who are you going to have beat the crap out of neji naruto,hinata or rock lee because I feel like it should be lee due to the fact that they are teammates and have been on the same team for a year and in that time lee has never beaten him simply because he was holding back. I think at some point they should fight a no hold barred fight to prove that he could win anytime he wanted to if he just stopped holding back. Plus I feel like if anyone should remove that stick up his ass it should be LEE.
ladygoddess8 chapter 32 . 4/19
I would love it if Kabuto was killed off early. He creeps me out and he is so obviously a spy. I do like the direction all the characters are going.
setokayba2n chapter 32 . 4/15
Is Ino going to have the offer in the future of joining the Assasin? Or Sakura as she don't seem a heavy hitter unless using Tsunade technique.

Waiting for Jiraiya to discover that Naruto already have a summon contract...

Just something that I tought.. Yugito should know if a group of Kumo is chunnin as she was in there until recently, and she knew about Killer B and his team, right? So she should already know that his team is of chunnin
HurZysn chapter 7 . 4/15
So far this has caught my interest
Mudsaur chapter 32 . 4/14
I always appreciate when a writer aims to get Sasuke's character right.

He was a prick before the timeskip. Not an asshole or a bitch, a prick. A prick with some turmoil and redeeming qualities. I like to think I saw a few of those personal traits in this chapter.

I appreciated this one. Thanks for the hard work.
Rictor Yagami chapter 32 . 4/12
Sorry I didn't review this chapter yet as I've been dealing with some stress and some issues. But to start it off this was an excellent chapter. The fight scene with Team 8 and the Kumo Chunin was very well written and believable. It shows that rookies who moved up in rank can get arrogant and I honestly hope Killer Bee's students get kicked out of the exam for the bullshit their Raikage just pulled since he can't make up any excuses this time to save face.

I can see that Kiba is going through some inner turmoil about how Naruto saved him from Orochimaru's summons and it is causing him to wonder if he should hate him. Hopefully this will get him to be less of an asshole and actually be friends, if not there is always the match that takes place in the elimination rounds.

Will Team Dosu live in this story or will they perish like in canon? I honestly think it would help if they lived so not only can they have actual people who care for them, but will be developed better.

And I know this has been said a lot but Neji is being a dick, no surprise and I can't wait till he gets some sense knocked into him.

Shikamaru and his team just found the corpse of Team Shigure with their reaction being understandable because I'm sure I might puke in seeing a human corpse in real life. Hopefully they won't run into Gaara's team.

I hope we can see Raphael again soon so he knows what's going on.

So now Sasuke has felt the power of the curse seal and he enjoyed it's power? Okay that dude is messed up. It was a good thing Team 8 showed up to help out and I'm glad Sakura managed to talk some sense into him before he went to far.

This is getting really good and I hope to see the next update soon.

Good Luck Leaf Ranger.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 32 . 4/12
... how dumb do you have to be to go into melee combat with a Hyuuga? That Kumo taijutsu specialist deserves a Darwin Award.

I loved how Sakura used genjutsu to hide her traps and how Akamaru almost unmanned Zaku in Sasuke's defense. Very well done and I was actually cheering for Sakura as she went ino rage mode on the Sound team.

Has Naruto considered ramming a pole up Neji's ass to dislodge the stick stuck up in there?
White Night Dragon chapter 32 . 4/12
Hello! WND here, with another review for your fantastic Shinobi’s Creed story!

I think you handled perfectly how Team 8 plus Karin handled their opponents. I don’t have a smallest problem with them looking overpowered, I would be more surprised if their Assassin’s training didn’t allow them to dispatch even regular Chuunin with ease, since most of them are focused primarily on flashy techniques or strong taijutsu. To suddenly face someone who uses actual stealth, underhanded tactics and backstabs would require someone trained similarly, aka at least Jounin or Anbu-level ninja. And Ino, while not being Assassin yet, should be also praised for her clever usage of smoke bombs, poison smoke bomb and Karin’s detecting ability. And yes, it looks like Anko has rubbed off them a little bit.

Damn. I hope that whatever Team 10 does, they don’t run into Gaara, and if they do, that they won’t try to fight him at all. Right now, he’s really unstable.

On a more positive note, I’m really happy for Kiba to start re-considering his views of Naruto. The same goes for Sakura, who seems to be in the middle of a process of searching for her own way to fight outside of Academy curriculum (although, admittedly, you had made it better in your story than it ever was in manga), but I kind of still hope that she becomes medic, it somehow seems to suit her. Either that, or maybe Sasuke’s mom could start teaching her in kenjutsu? Sakura could make for a really deadly swordswoman if she put her mind into it.

As for Dosu’s team, it was actually refreshing to see them beaten up almost single-handedly by Sakura with a small help from Lee, Kiba and Team 8. I kind of expected them to arrest them and hand them over like Kusa team, but I guess that technically they didn’t break any rules, so they would have no ground for removing them from the Chuunin exams. Still, they should definitely warn someone about their connection to Orochimaru (and Orochimaru himself, if they didn’t already do so).

And yes, Neji is an asshole and hopefully Hinata will manage to beat him in the following match (if they get paired together, that is).

As always, it was pleasure to read and I’m looking forward to the next chapters!
Caspian123 chapter 32 . 4/11
I was surprised that Team 8 let the sound trio live, instead of just killing them, as an assassin seeing his/her comrades in danger would do.
Neji is an asshole, but I would like to see where you take Sasuke in this story, with part of his family still alive.
NARUMOKA chapter 32 . 4/11
finish this fanfic
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 32 . 4/11
End Kabuto during the Exams, please? Getting rid of him that early is always interesting to see how an author fills his position later on.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »