Reviews for Shinobi's Creed
silverstreak93242 chapter 28 . 7/14
Hello, here's hoping that this review finds you well! I rather enjoyed basically binge reading this fic, and I look forward to further chapters! I am hoping that you get the next chapter out whenever, because it's a good story line and premise! I have played A.C., A.C. 2, started brotherhood (disk got damaged, can't continue), and started and still playing when I can, revelations, that's as far as I have gotten. I am looking forward to seeing more Assassin's being added, and just at a guess, your making the samurai of land of iron into the new templars? As a suggestion, for a summoning for Hinata if your not going to put her on the fennec scroll with Naruto, how bout a bird summons of some sort? one that would be useful as combat summons if needed, or even for transport if needed, for a team or two's worth? Anywho, again, just a hoping that this finds you well, and still writing on whatever story your muse decides to put out the words for! Response is nice, but not required, since your busy with whatever your dealing with in life, or in story, so...get the next chapter out whenever you get it out, we will wait patiently, for the most part, and just remember, those that drop flames, whether anonymously, or signed, need to remember, any character, no matter what from a movie, anime or whatever, that isn't an original character from the author, is gonna be OOC! I have no problems with the characters, and I am actually wondering if your gonna let Sarutobi survive after the Chuunin exams, or not? but hey, again, when you get the next chapter out, you get the next chapter out!
fazrulz21 chapter 28 . 7/13
I re-read this fic and remembered asking you about Naruto's weapon, a ninjato. Well, here's what I thought (and from several sources) about strapping a sword on your back. It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to draw a sword from your back (especially if the sword is longer than your arm). There's no fixed rule of the length of Japanese swords. For example, the length of normal katana is determined by the length of the user's arm and the user's height. Ninjato is shorter than katana, I know. But it's still difficult to draw it from your back. It's not the problem of the blade's curve, but the problem of the length. And even if you manage to draw the sword, how do you sheath the sword to your back? This is the problem. The swords which drawn from the back, usually shorter or on the same length of the user's arm. And if it's longer (like nodachi, which actually strapped to your back) there's a slitted area in the scabbard or sheath near the sword's hand guard. Reference from K Project Missing Kings and K Project Return of the Kings, Mishakuji Yukari's nodachi. It's difficult for me to describe it in English, so I recommend you to watch the anime or from YouTube. So yeah, from my point of view, drawing a sword from your back is... troublesome, because it's pain in the shoulder to sheath it back.
White Night Dragon chapter 28 . 7/3
Erm, no need to apologize for posting this late. At least when considered how late *I* am commenting on it. :D

Perhaps it was a filler chapter, but I really like how realistically you approached how Ino (and Sakura) are taking the fact that they were forced to kill several human beings, even though they were only thugs. I'm perhaps a bit surprised that Hinata didn't went through a similar phase. Naruto already killed, so he knows, Sasuke lost most of his clan, so he is alright too, and Kiba was probably prepared by his mom or sister, but I can't really remember Hinata getting any sort of special preparation for this. Still, I like how it strenghtens the bonds between them and their teams.

Fennec foxes - now that is an interesting choice of summons for Naruto. They might be mostly for tracking, if they have any of the abilities of their real-world counterparts, but I'm quite sure that Naruto will find some very usable ways for them that will go well with his Assassin's training. And perhaps we'll finally get a hint about what or who Tomo actually is, yay! Oh, and - nice line on the fox cliché. ;-)

And very interesting last paragraph about the masked person intending to destroy Konoha. I never played Assassin's Creed, but I have a hint that someone else got into this world beside Raphael, and I'm looking forward to the clash between them very much!

Nice chapter and, as always, looking forward to the next one!
roseprincess962 chapter 17 . 7/2
I'm only only on chapter 17 but are you going to add more guys to the assassins? Thanks and Tea-Chan signing out
guest chapter 28 . 6/30
Kill yourself, virgin fag.
Trace Reading chapter 18 . 6/20
Henge is a full-body transformation, not an illusion technique. It requires a constant application of chakra in order to maintain the transformation.

I don't know where the idea started that Naruto's the only one that can perform a solid transform, but it's not true.
Ryuujin96 chapter 28 . 6/19
Great chapter and great rant on why the haters on wrong about Naruto/Hinata or any pairing for that matter.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 28 . 6/16
Keep up the good work, and keep the chapters rolling! Great chapter, and your rebuttals to the haters were well worded. Again, great job!
SageModeSasuke chapter 28 . 6/8
screw the naysayers. Hinata is awesome!
Also, great chapter. I forgot about this story, but was drawn back in so fast my I was almost dizzy. Great job once again.
Serious Sam chapter 28 . 6/8
Fennec Foxes is an interesting choice of summon. Don't think I've ever seen that before. And I like how you portrayed what real life would be like with being a shinobi. Killing people is something you just never get over. It lingers in your mind and flashes back at the worst time.

Sasuke still seems to be under a tremendous amount of misunderstanding regarding what truly makes a person strong. What will it take to make him wake up?

Fantastic work here. Can't wait for the next one!
devilzxknight86 chapter 28 . 6/6
dude great chapter
happy to c ino break down like that hoping everything hits her soon. She is from a clan she should know this already unlike Sakura who is civilian base.
Also happy to c hinata and naru slowly going together and hopefully by the exams they will finally be together.
Wonder what u got plan. I get the feeling Kumo is setting up everything to not just invade Konoha but every nation as well.
Like to see Iruka get some wat stronger with yugito.
Hope to c more and sorry i havent updated i actually had to go back three chaps to catch up. Life is busy for me but hope to c more.
guest chapter 28 . 6/6
LOL. You did not refute ANY of the points that anon made. You actually PROVED that Hinata is a useless fangirl. Get over yourself, virgin. Hinata sucks, NaruHina sucks. GTFO and kill yourself.
elmoryakhan chapter 28 . 6/4
As Hektols said don't feed the trolls. It's a waste of energy and time to respond to them.
andytak3740 chapter 28 . 6/4
So far i am loving the story. Thank you for your time and effort in bringing this story to the Fanfic Community. I greatly appreciate the story and can not wait for the next chapter to be finished and released.
Trace Reading chapter 12 . 6/3
They wouldn't seal Hinata.

I mean, they let her slide for twelve years and getting the crap beat out of her by Neji in the chuunin exams, and then for another three years after that...regardless of how many times she 'lost' to Hanabi, she was still the elder child, and since Hanabi wasn't sealed either then neither of them were ever going to be shunted to the cadet line.
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »