Reviews for Settling and Unsettling
jag389 chapter 1 . 2/19
I like it, good job.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh, that was TERRIFIC! I really felt that you stayed true to the characters, and I loved when Mac said "we just couldn't take it anymore." I loved this. Thank you!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Sollenbum chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice that you allow them to verbalize what they haven't been able to say before.
JZ chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
good, definitley good! you should have written the script, TR
rlrct chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I like it! This should have been shot as part of an episode.
bethsthings chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it if only it had been possible. Great story.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great it is the best explanation of the accident that I have read. Too bad it sounds like it ends here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
A lovely, sweet and sentimental AU, putting all the missing pieces of their lives at that point in time together. As for Mic and Renee, they deserved each other!
-jan
cametahi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very good, enjoyed it a lot. But I remember Harm saying 'not yet' rather than an outright 'no' in Australia.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Still the best at Harm and MAC fics. I miss reading these. I used to love reading your fics at the Harmy Board and some site where lots of your JAG fics were archived. Keep writing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"I don't own JAG, but if I did, I would have put in at least one scene with Harm in a bubble bath and Mac telling him he's beautiful. LOL!" - Yes, I agree, such a scene is only fair and equitable.
Mac and Harm's conversation about the night of her engagement party is desperately sad.
"I know how to live without the things that I really want. I've done it since I was a kid. I know how to get by on what is available to me." - As were these three sentences.
The Harm and Mac bit of the ending was sweet, and the Mic and Renee bit necessary, though I will always dislike those two vehemently.
Ciara chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very good, it's a shame it didn't happen this way!
csincisfan01 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
if only that could have really happen...
mrye904 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
God. I liked it. It should have gone like this.