Reviews for A Taste of Cream
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Lol...can't wait to see Alice with the brothers...thanks for writing!
lanigirl96003 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Looking forward to more
casey-leigh chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Can't wait for more
Fairest of Them All chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Loving it so far! Jasper and Emmett are hysterical!
jadedghost22 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Wow, I loved the dream! Hope to read more from you soon!
shehazi chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
What a hoot. Can't wait till the milking gets done..
shehazi chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Smart girl.
shehazi chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
shehazi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
100% pure organic creamy fun! Thanks for sharing... Poor Bella, being so organic, she can't even use the brain bleach she so obviously needs!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Wow! That dream was hot! I love Alice and can't wait for her to get her hands on Jasper. I can't wait for Bella to get to Garrett's house too. I bet that will be a combination of hilarious and hot. See ya next time.
Momma Laura chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Ha ha! All this sexual banter around the farm vocabulary...why didn't I ever hear that stuff back when i was growing up in rural Ohio?
maymay74 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
there she goes, totally convinced of taking Garret, but somehow I don't think it is going to happen so easily for Bella.
And I think Alice will be perfect for Jasper.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
No wonder she needed a whiskey with that crazy family.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Thanks for the update, I thought maybe you weren't coming back. :(

Bella's dream sequence was pretty HOT. Now that she knows Alice and Edward work together I wonder how this will pan out because I think she is attracted to Edward despite what she thinks. Garrett is a hottie too so I'm trying to decide which one she will end up with. You surprise me. ;)
Annie Larsson chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I like Alice! I was so confused with the beginning of the chapter that I had to go back and re-read the last chapter ending. :P Awesome chapter!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »