Reviews for A Taste of Cream
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Whoa, now that's a dream, well at least til they pushed her aside...um, yeah! Anyway hmm, me thinks Alice will like Jasper extremely well as he will too. As for Edward's little innuendo there about milking and what Alice almost said...can't wait for more. thanx
mdsngrc chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Laugh so hard every chapter! Best dream ever!
shaz308 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I thought I'd missed a chapter somewhere but soon realised it had to be a dream! I think Alice and Jasper are going to be interesting. Looking forward to more, thanks.
debslmac chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
AngieLee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hmm, a new one, yes? This one sound hysterical. And actually I just started reading one of Stacey's stories! Looking forward to the rest!
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
mmmmmm, well I do hope he isn't a smarmy bastard, otherwise I might favor Garret instead of him :P
Much love!
christag banner chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
haha I love that she made Edward fix her fence if he wanted some of her time. Can't wait to read more.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I really like where this story is going! The humor is refreshingly hilarious... I still can picture Jasper chasing after Emmett with a baby rabbit in his arms... As for Edward, I expect their flirting to increase till someone snaps... Anyways, amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon please and thank you very very much!
elaine67 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
i like this bella
elaine67 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
love it
roxnroll chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Bella, was indeed, very crafty! Can't wait for more!
Rox
mimimgr chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
poor Bella seems to have some crazies around her... that Jasper and Em ;)
justginger chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This was such a great chapter!
AlwaysFaith chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
i havent read such a light hearted and genuine ff in a loooong time.. and trust me, i read a lot. Good going! keep up the good work C:
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Bella has hot men visiting in abundance today. She really needs to just take the plung and receive some of her tension. ;)
I can't wait to see what happens next.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »