Reviews for A Taste of Cream
thunnababy chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Thanks for the update, I thought maybe you weren't coming back. :(

Bella's dream sequence was pretty HOT. Now that she knows Alice and Edward work together I wonder how this will pan out because I think she is attracted to Edward despite what she thinks. Garrett is a hottie too so I'm trying to decide which one she will end up with. You surprise me. ;)
Annie Larsson chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I like Alice! I was so confused with the beginning of the chapter that I had to go back and re-read the last chapter ending. :P Awesome chapter!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
ha! milk himself
keep it coming!
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Whoa, now that's a dream, well at least til they pushed her, yeah! Anyway hmm, me thinks Alice will like Jasper extremely well as he will too. As for Edward's little innuendo there about milking and what Alice almost said...can't wait for more. thanx
mdsngrc chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Laugh so hard every chapter! Best dream ever!
shaz308 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I thought I'd missed a chapter somewhere but soon realised it had to be a dream! I think Alice and Jasper are going to be interesting. Looking forward to more, thanks.
debslmac chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
AngieLee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hmm, a new one, yes? This one sound hysterical. And actually I just started reading one of Stacey's stories! Looking forward to the rest!
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
mmmmmm, well I do hope he isn't a smarmy bastard, otherwise I might favor Garret instead of him :P
Much love!
christag banner chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
haha I love that she made Edward fix her fence if he wanted some of her time. Can't wait to read more.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I really like where this story is going! The humor is refreshingly hilarious... I still can picture Jasper chasing after Emmett with a baby rabbit in his arms... As for Edward, I expect their flirting to increase till someone snaps... Anyways, amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon please and thank you very very much!
elaine67 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
i like this bella
elaine67 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
love it
roxnroll chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Bella, was indeed, very crafty! Can't wait for more!
mimimgr chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
poor Bella seems to have some crazies around her... that Jasper and Em ;)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »