Reviews for Just an Hour
LadyEchoLynn chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
Thanks for the link... never heard of stockroom before. Credit card will soon though lol. XD
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2016
This is the first BDSM fanfics I have ever read and i love it! I love the different POVs and how in depth you where with everything! You have set my Standers and my God they are up there! Thank you so much I can't thank you enough for opening my eyes! I'm starting to look into this lifestyle and am living it now with my lover and I love it I am a switch! I have my Domme days and my Sub days and my partner fits me so well! I read this a years ago and finally found it again! I had to review thank you so much!
Luna Starset
Ladydeath1500 chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
very nice i like it alot
Roxie110 chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
Will you make a sequel?
1 grandma chapter 21 . 5/25/2015
Love it Thank you for the story. I will be reading more of your work.
MsTorres chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Very excited to find your story and to read a completed piece as well. I am intrigued on how you took the time to research your information. This chapter has definitely piqued my interest to continue reading.
TFS

Ms Torres
x
Angelwells chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Best story ever! Just sayin ;)

Angel :)
mrsvixter chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
fantastic loved it
well done
mrsvixter chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
well i kind of like your edward in this story he is not perfect and as you said rough around the edges but i think that makes him more likable and he is true to himself about who and what he wants and needs but is also willing to help bella
Wolfman.TFF chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Very nice Story. I like how you uses the D/s Life Style in it and my Submissive loved your story.
OcSickGirl chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I actually liked Edward in this chapter. I don't understand the women in this fic though. How can Rose be so nervous and Bella so timid and unsure but they say they are Domme's?

I am confused...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I am wondering if that might have been Emmett's idea of a joke.

Rose seems pretty out of control and tightly wound for a Domme. IDK about her just jumping on him without a cindom either. Don't think that makes for a very trustworthy Domme either.
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Alright, I'm a little confused as to who is what, but I'm in...lol
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I this will actually be my first Domme Bella story. Looking forward to it. :)
Jane3105 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
This fic is certainly going out with a bang - pun intended!
Great chapter.