Reviews for Addiction
Lovely Unicorn chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
U haven't updated in forever! You must do it now!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
the ending is so sweet :D with her gaining her memory by a bit, and the Mal kissing her :D MAJOR MALTARA!... okay, not so major, but I'm really happy with the ending xD
and aww, I love your user name as well :D

-Christie
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
So glad Natara recovered! Such a nice ending and beautifully written! Loved it!
-Jade
mozzi-girl chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Awww yay she survived! Those descriptions were just brilliant! Amazing ending! :D

NiekaWow chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Last paragraphs were so cute! I've noticed that you use real good similes, and well, it's ALL amazing writing :D excited to read more of your other fics!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
:O can't wait for more!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
she's going for the extremes :O
mozzi-girl chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Oh my gosh I'm tearing up... That was heartbreaking but so amazing!

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Firstly congrats on passing all your exams! :D Secondly ahhh my heart broke this chapter was so good but it was so sad, I really hope Natara will be okay but it's not looking that way and I'm preparing myself for tears! Great story you had me hooked from the beginning and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
-Jade
NiekaWow chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
D,: poor Nat! This is so well written, almost in tears! Well done! And congratulations on your exams! *throws confetti everywhere* yay! Update soon!
NiekaWow chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I swear every chapter gets better, so beautifully well written! Loving this, keep up the great work!
mozzi-girl chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Oh. My. Life. That was such an amazing chapter, the detail in everything and the way you described the church window, how she was feeling and everything... oh wow... It was awesome!

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! What a chapter! Kept me on the edge of my seat and I'm itching to read more! Update soon I need to know what happens next!
-Jade :)
mozzi-girl chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Oh my goshhhhhhh! Ahhhh! I have too many different feels for this chapter! It was so amazing and so heartbreaking at the same time! :O

NiekaWow chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
My heart broke a little bit when she said she never loved him :( stupid Shawn. This is great, take your time to update, no rush, you seem really busy. Good luck with your exams and finals!