Reviews for the pressing silence of the sea
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Character studies that expand on canon such as this is definitely my favorite. and now that there are more background information on the Heart Pirates, such as Bepo being the navigator and more named members! Clione is a swordman, Uni wields a staff, and Ikkaku because non-romantic lead women are all awesome!

I sincerely hope there are more stories like this, thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I really really enjoyed this. Thought it was a beautiful portrait of Law and his crew in their daily lives. Thanks for sharing!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
sarge1130 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
A short but very nice story. Really love how you portray our favorite surgeon and his crew. Though he is known for his sadistic side, he is well liked by the crew.
gemstoneshaman chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Nice story. I think you captured Law pretty well.
Jewels-401 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved your descriptions of a typical morning with the Heart Pirates, keep writing!
G chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is such an awesome fic, despite nothing happening. I'm satisfied though :) There definitely should be more fics like this out there! Great job! Please write more!
FishyBlobby chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it! But how can I not? It has the Heart Pirates crew. :)
ViolettaXYZ chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic though there isn't really happening anything. I like reading (good) fanfictions about the daily routine every once in a while and this was a blessing :3 thanks for writing and sharing it!
Treyen chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
It's wonderful to find a story that shows romance and OCs are not necessary in making a One Piece fic. Especially with Law in it: it's hard when you like him for what he is, rather than for who he falls in love with and how in fanfiction world. So thank you, this story was a very good one within those.
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is so simple and yet so amazing! I really like your characterisation of Law and the scene with Bepo. Keep on writing great things like this.
Toxic Rain42 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Squeee. 3
PassionIsLove chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I enjoyed reading this about the Heart Pirates. The Heart Pirates are my favorite after the Straw Hats. :)

I enjoy their antics, and their clothing styles. Plus, have to love Bepo!
Waca chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Goodness! Thank you so much for writing this! You are so right by saying that there's not enough good fic for the Heart Pirates, so really, your fic comes as a relief! It's true that absolutely nothing happens in it, but it still is so great to read. That proves that simple things can still be the best (I think I can't stand any more fic about Law/OC because of the amount of ridiculous things that happen to the OC in these...not to mention I rarely think they portray Law correctly)! I loved the atmosphere, I loved how you portrayed the characters, and I loved your writing. If you ever decide to write something else about Trafalgar Law, count me in!
Anime Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it! Hope you do more storys about trafalgar law and the heart pirates soon!