Reviews for Rage Against the Dying of the Light
thyme2read chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Yay! So glad to see an update. I had a really crummy night, so it was nice to find this little pick me up in my inbox this morning. Loved the Dickens reference, I just sort of wish Taevek didn't have to perish. *sob* Of all your OC's he was my favorite.
And "So much for blending in better than DeSeve." LOL! Can't wait to read the finale!
AndromedaAI chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh, the Guardian of Forever. This is going to be fun. :D
thyme2read chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Oh goody! I've been waiting for an update for this story!

I like how DeSeve and Tristan are working together, but don't exactly like or trust each other. It adds a bit of uncertainty to the story, and it's also neat to read the scenes from their perspectives. : )
General Martok chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This DeSeve fellow has made many mistakes it seems, but the most obvious of all is that he needs a Klingon to guide him in order to capture the heart of this Guinevere woman.
thyme2read chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Sela equals trouble. Watch out, Tristan! She's got her sights set on you!

Hahahaha! He 'jacked the laundry.

And poor DeSeve. Eating his heart out all over again.
Sela chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Tristan, you do well to stop playing hard to get; I know that you desire me and nobody else.
DeSeve chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*pics up microphone*

"lift me wont you lift me,
above the old routine
Make it nice, play it clean, Jazzman

When the Jazzman's testifyin'
A faithless man believes
He can sing you into paradise
Or bring you to your knees
It's a gospel kind of feelin'
A touch of Georgia slide
A song of pure revival
And a style that's sanctified... wait a second.. this aint the "Lovin Georgia" Story!
Letant chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
You! *points at Tristan* Stay away from my daughter!
Bochra chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Ah yes,
Miss Southern, I am most obliged.
I knew you would write about me, I bet you have been thinking of me all day; come now, don't deny it.
*flashes arrogant grin and strokes his chin*
Tristan chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Is it possible for me to detour over to Senator Letant's estate in the next chapter?

Reason? Oh.. no, no reason.. just you know.. I'm curious to.. uh... *sighs and scratches head* They were once in the same private section of K'Vec lake in Rateg when I was on holiday so that makes them automatically acquainted right? His daughter still lives there right?
Fat Ferengi chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
What the.. what is this Bewildered's obsession with me?
Why is she always bringing me up?
Is she looking for a mate? She's not my type, I'm already in love with someone who.. happens to be in love with someone else *cries and runs away*
BewilderedFemale chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
It was now or never, DeSeve was ready to make his move; to profess his undying love for Lady Guinevere, to say all that he never could so that little Tristan could call him daddy someday. Everything would be perfect, he looked into her eyes, about to reveal all that was in his heart when a fat Ferengi came running at full speed and drop-kicked DeSeve so hard that he fell unconscious on the floor.

The End

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Awww! I loved this! I am so fond of Tristan! It's no wonder that Bianca has a crush on him although... Shhhh don't tell Tristan that, she plays hard to get with him but she does reciprocate his feelings even though she still questions if he really is a Prince, it comes with having a Senator as a father, she doesn't allow herself to trust what people tell her.

Great chapter! More, more, more, more, more!
0afan0 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I think that it is a good thing that DeSeve is going to tag along. After all where would any Star Trek character be without their pointy-eared companion! Two dialects of Romulan? This is an ongoing education to be sure. Oh well, some day I'll be an official geek. Great story and great title!
thyme2read chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! These reviews are killing me!
Letants sons chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Hey you Tristan.. yeah you; *both give him a shove* Stay away from our sister! Or there's gonna be problems! *fat ferengi pops up from behind them* Yeah! Problems!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »