Reviews for Padme's New Hope
Pixieooo1234 chapter 1 . 5/29
Fantastic! I always loved obi and ami as a couple.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 3/16
excellent
MasterNegotiator0101 chapter 1 . 2/9
This was awesome dude! Like incredible writing quality! I really hope you add more to this, id love to see Obi-Wans potential in a few years after training and training Luke from a young age. I really thought there was something there between Obi-wan and padme ! Please continue this if you can. Kenobi has awesome potential if he continues training, your writing here was phenomenal.!
Ky111 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
A very nice one-shot although I think this would be a great basis to continue a story that spans the events of the original trilogy, for one thing Luke can be trained his entire life making him a far better Jedi plus Obi-Wan could have more motivation to live and play a bigger role in the events that took place (rather than just buying time before allowing himself to be struck down, as at the time of A New Hope Obi-Wan was only reaching 60, I think he was in his late 50's and as the prequels revealed human Jedi's even at that age were still very capable as Qui-Gon proved and Dooku was even more so and older).

Always thought it would of been better if Obi-Wan faced the Emperor by that stage Obi-Wan could of had enough Mastery of the Force to match the Emperor (especially after 20 year's of additional training and meditation would of improved his connection to the Force greatly), plus Palpatine isn't as physically capable due to his age during those movies (but still very powerful with the Force).

Anyway Great work, Later.
jitzu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
love it!
Skytterlark chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I absolutely love it! Please do write more about Obi-Wan and Padme because of your story, I love this "ship"
Satine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love your moulin rouge reference! That was wonderful
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
are you planning on writing a sequel?
JerichoSteele chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I like the idea that Padme doesn't really die at the end of ROTS but carried on in some way. Thanks for this fic...but it would probably have taken a bit longer for Padme to get over Anakin's betrayal and Obi wan to leave the Jedi teachings about relationships. You still gave us a great story. Thanks
Mew Mew Boudica chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aw, that's so cute. :3
When I was originally watching the movies, I didn't think of this ship. But now, I love it. Strange how that works.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I liked your story! I agree with you that ir would have taken time for them to fall in love because she was burned by Anakin. I hope you would continue this and show them falling more in love and raising Luke.
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved this fic so much! It really brightened up my day! Great job. I thought it was very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like this story, and hope you'll continue to write more Obidala. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Can you write a sequel?
ArianaKristine chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Nice simple, sweet fic!

I have only recently lapsed head over heels into Obidala. Scour this site: there are some great ones in here.

Love the slow build to the relationship. There were parts that were a little rushed, but it's a one-shot so it's totally forgivable. Really like the explanation for Luke and Leia's names.

(I totally think there's something in that caress, too!)

Wish the links worked! :(