Reviews for Hidden Agenda
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Yeah. I love how this is going so far. I just found out about the show in the last week due to actor that plays Casey is the same one that played Chase in House and fell in love. I love your fics about them and I'm so happy you do bromance more than romance. Now to finish this fic. Happy New Year.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Dear guest thank you for taking the time to read and review. I did not use the word rape for a simple reason, id have to make it M and I chose not to with this story. so the editor in me made that decision and I'm sorry if it bothered you so. I too feel strongly about the topic which is why I wrote it in the first place. But that is why. Sorry for this crude reply but I cannot reply to nameless accounts. Thanks again.
guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
I just finished reading the story and I enjoyed it. It was well done. The characters felt real to the show. I have just one problem with this story. It's about the rape and recovery of a major character, yet you never use the word once in the entire story. Everything is euphemisms, which I as survivor of rape find insulting. If you are going to deal with the issue of rape, use the word. Especially when the victim in the story is male. Male survivors have a hard enough time as it is acknowledging this issue, and not using the word rape does not help bring the issue into the open. Men and women need to know this can happen and that men can get help. Not calling what happened to Matt rape is a disservice to the story, and to actual people who may read this and feel that you cannot bring yourself to talk boldly about the subject you are presenting. Calling it "forcible assault" skirts around what happened, and made me feel at times as if you had trouble writing about rape. Sorry for the long rant, I feel very strongly about this issue. I hope to read more from you in the future, and maybe you will be able to use the feedback to help make your future stories stronger. As my English teacher says, "No matter how good your writing is, you can always make it better." I'm sorry if that sounds bitchy, its just my inner editor coming out.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
I absolutely loved this story, especially the bromance between Matt and Kelly. Sometimes I wished/thought the others from House 51 should have been more envolved. But that's just personal preference. You did absolutely great writing this story! Well done!
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Wonderful job. I love it. It's always hard to do stories like this, whether the victim's a guy or a girl and you did a wonderful job with keeping everything tasteful and everyone in character. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fzy chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
This story was just amazing!
Poor Casey!
Looking forward to your other stories!
nikkimbt02 chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I don't know how I just discovered it, but I read it anytime I had the chance. Took me a couple days to finish it, but it was well worth it. Looking forward to more angsty bromance stories from you!
Trooper bux chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Nooooooooo Casey!
Trooper bux chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
And once again I hate Ben! And on I go again!
Trooper bux chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I hate Ben/Grant! all I have to say lol!
Trooper bux chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh! All I have to say lol on to the next chapter:-)
Trooper bux chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Ahhhh! Why him lol leave Casey alone! Grr now I want to know who this guy is and what he did to Casey in the past! On to the next chapter I go!
Trooper bux chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hey! Long time no talk:-) I actually decided to review this one I have been reading ALOT of your Chicago fire and flashpoint stories mainly Chicago fire lol but haven't reviewed... Very good loved them all! Kinda need to read some more now as I am loosing my mind over Chicago fire as we got to see the fall finale early and I am going insane all I am saying lol! Keeping my Chicago fire craziness going... And decided to read some more(honestly I am screaming inside and bouncing off the walls right now) loved this one and I wonder who the chiefs replacement is... Hmm on I go!
M. Louise E chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
I, just wanted to let you know what a great story you have done. Wow. :D
jh126 chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
I don't know how I missed this last chapter till now, more than two months later, but geez, what a wonderful ending. Casey has come so far, and love that he and Severide consider themselves brothers, their bond stronger than ever. Mark and the Stevens are forever part of 'the family,' and I love that Dr Stevens and Rose look at them all as sons, how wonderful that he called upon Casey to help with another tormented fireman, and the visits to Ian's gravesite are added therapy for Casey. Then it was Casey's turn to support Severide, during the decision to go ahead with the risky surgery, and during his recovery period. Like that Hallie came back into and is now again part of his life. Also, it was sweet that Casey wanted to do something special for Severide, as thanks for his constant support, paying for the auto part, glad that Severide was wise enough to let him do it.
This was a really awesome story, and that's because you are such an uber awesome author!