Reviews for Miss Masquerade
Helga left?! Is she CRAZY? I would have stayed forever! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Harold sure changed...LOL
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Helga must have looked really pretty. Good detail by the way. I can picture it in my mind.
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
OOOOOOOO! What werethey doing?LOL JK! (:
Colossus1985 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
There needs to be more of this ASAP.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is really good, ur fantastic writing this, pls continue, I didn't see the earlier versions of these chapters!
PresleyRox chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I read this story earlier today, but didn't have to time to review. I really hope you end up posting more of this, because I really love it. I need to know if Arnold figures out that his mystery girl is Helga.
MikeWeezy1323 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Great story. Plea please jeep it up
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Myriamj chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Aww... it's sweet. And hot.
Thanks for write it!
Nep2uune chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I really like this. That Arnold can fall in love with Helga without her playing alot of childish tricks on him. I just don't want her to become pregnant. It seems like lately everyone wants then to be teenage parents. Let them practice safe sex. If they have to have sex. Can't waite to see how Gerald and Harold react when they find out who the hot chick was. Please update when you can.
later-nerds chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Please tell me there's Gunna be more. I love this
tear of the sun girl chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I loved this story. Its deffinitely going in my favorites. It was and totally believable the characters were in character. I loved helga line about **** your rules i could see her saying exactly that. I would reccined putting this in the M rating though its too in depth to be T rated. I loved it and wouldnt want it to be taken down for rating rules.
KireiNoTsuki chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
"NOW you can say it?" Rofl idk why but that cracked me up so much haha