Reviews for Normalcy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I really loved having Steve in this:) it was really fantastic to see that kinda friendship, the ease, it made me happy for them.
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
i love this!
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
loved it!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved this. Like totally
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
awwww I love Steve - i love his little insights and his unique POV :) its nice to see Clint and Natasha interact with the team...and genuinely LIKE them :)

The Iraqi card was brilliant. Shocking (well not so much but more like why does the world have to be so fucked up to the point where we aren't shocked anymore by the atrocities even though we SHOULD be) Life is not fair but i think you just have to find a way to make it work :) i love how they take everything one day at a time - in a world where nothing is ever certain i think the constants that they try to maintain in their life is sweet :)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Steve was a nice addition.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow. This was really, really good. It was very well written and, most importantly, it was IN CHARACTER! So many of these Clint/Tash fanfics are OOC that it makes me cringe, but not yours. I could totally see this happening. Not to mention that it was HILARIOUS (Macrame? Really?) to boot. I really hope you've written more Clint/Tasha fics. In fact, I'm going to check out your page and see what else you've written because GOOD writers are hard to come by on . Thanks for sharing this.
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Favorite post-movie fic
sv4me chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Thanks for writing! Loved this story. I imagine it could go on quite long, considering the mind-fudge Clint has to overcome. I think it's interesting that the man who never misses missed twice with his BOW when he fought Natasha. Always love it when I get an email saying there's a new story by you waiting to be read! :-)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was beautiful, beautifully written, beautifully voiced by all and just achingly lovely.

This bit did me in:

So, no, she didn't want to share that with anyone else because her heart was already so full of Clint and there wasn't room in there for anything more. She was selfish, greedy about this one thing, and whatever time she had with him, however long it might be, it was hers.

*snicker* young American moron...
jennasushkowitz chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. When I first clicked on this story I didn't pay mind to the name of the author, but after reading it and feeling that the style of writing was so familiar, I looked, and of course it was you. Flawless writing and perfectly flowing plot. I could literally read your works all day and not be bored. I love your Clintasha stories! Keep it up!
hellseries chapter 1 . 11/21/2012

Totally in character, totally believable, and very moving.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
All the feels, all of them! I really liked what you did here, it is angsty yet hopeful. I like how they feel real in this domestic setting and all their little rituals, the baking, the Trivial Pursuit... Really lovely!

My favorite part?
"Don't you dare fucking say it," she said, and his former anger started to affect her. "Don't you dare apologize to me for what Loki did to you, for what he did to us. I am not living through that again. I need my partner back, Clint, I need you. Here, with me. I'd prefer willingly, but I'm not above coercion."

He smiled at that, finally, and when he met her eyes this time, they weren't as sad. "You got a plan?" he asked at last. It wasn't a cure, and he wasn't better, she knew, but it was enough for now that he was playing along, that he was willing to go through the motions. The rest of it would come in time.
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I really like this story, and I don't know why, lol, but I loved the "Steve" element. Good stuff. Thank you. :)