Reviews for A Far Cry From Normal
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
It seems like just the right thing for them to do! Don't remember it but don't think it's a big deal! Really liked every bit of your story, your characterization is very very good! Loved your insights! Just one criticism if you don't mind? You used the word distinguish instead of extinguish at one point. Thought you would want to know! Great job!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow! Great job!
JNora chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Very well done! I enjoyed the characterizations and your pacing was very effective. A good read! I hope you continue to be inspired and share your talent.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
McGee is perfect. Great story, but I can hate Abby/McGee and then Abby can be annoying...but great story!
puppypants chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I loved the plot Good Tim story thanks
midknightmist chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Wow great story. really look forward to seeing you write more in this fandom. thanks for sharing.
ProfessorElk chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Great job with this story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
This was amazing. I really enjoyed it.
Carol chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Very good!
Precious Pup chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Very nice. Lovely finish. :)
Sky Pad chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I love your CSI stories, and it seems as if your NCIS stories are quickly turning out to be awesome as well! We seems to share a mutual love off characters here - Greg and McGee. Very awesome.

I enjoyed the idea of this story - mistaken identity leading to people assuming McGee is dead. Granted, IRL I'd like to think it wouldn't be like this and cops would actually be more careful with identities before notifying next of kin and all that, but if descriptions were honestly THAT similar, than I guess I can bite off on it.

An epilogue would be nice, I think. It would complete the story a bit more cleanly. I like that we got the McAbby scene in the beginning, but what about something between McGee and Gibbs? Maybe even touch on a bit more of McGee's family. You mentioned it at the beginning of this chapter and left it open-ended for either a companion-story to this or, at the very least, a bit of a deeper explanation. Just some ideas for you to chew over.

As I said - wonderful story! I will be excited to read more of what you write. D
ElSaTa chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
good chapter.

little thought. would have been nice if TIm saw Nathalia after she was saved. Just so he could see for himself. But I know that was not the main point of the story.
Trumpet Lover chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I enjoyed this story, as I do all of yours. Thanks for the ride, and if you do write an epilogue, I look forward to it.

Though I understand the finals week issues - it's finals week for me, too, soon. Good luck!
Servant05 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
*reader giving standing ovation* Yay! Great story! Encore! Encore! Thanks!
Rogue Tomato chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Just found this story tonight, and I'm so glad I did. This story is fantastic. I've enjoyed your portrayal of the characters. I'm looking forward to the final chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »