Reviews for By Your Works: Myria LeJean Book 2
Big Cat chapter 63 . 3/13
wow!
That was long!

Look, I love good stories, though I hate reading long many chaptered stories.

BUT! This was so good, that was not a story, that was an epic of characters, stories, times, action, wolds and univerces. I loved it till the last word.

Still... too long story that could be much smaller and more effective. Don't hate me! I said I loved it ;)
Tanyeera chapter 63 . 12/8/2014
Oh wow. Awesome story. Very awesome. Just read it all after starting on From Dust to Flesh this morning. Held me captivated the whole way. You, sir, are an amazing author.
Madjedjjlill chapter 63 . 10/12/2014
Wow ! That was amazing ! Sorry I didn't review each chapter but I just couldn't put it down. Your characters were so well written, your story line so enjoyable.
I'm off to see what else you have written because in my opinion you are one of the best authors on fan fiction.
natzone chapter 63 . 9/12/2014
Hi! Super late to the party here...

I was actually in the middle of a Discworld book when I gave your fanfiction a glance. A glance quickly turned into a look, and a few chapters later, I couldn't stop eyeballing... I even tried to go back to reading the Pratchett book at one point, but I found myself itching to return to your story to find out what happened next.

I've been so addicted that I've even tried to sneak in a few chapters at work :)

Anyway, thankyou so much for the brilliant read. I regret that I wasn't here from the start to tell you how much I appreciated every chapter, but GOOD LUCK in all of your original creative endeavours!
skvaughnmi chapter 63 . 9/1/2014
Absolutely delightful! Your best work yet; clearly your experience is serving you well. You capture the best of Pratchett but add your own voice; so respectful of the original artist, with a touch of personal style. Well done you! Looking forward to your original work!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/31/2014
'Come-to-Om' meeting
skvaughnmi chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
"Lizzy le bomb-toms rollay!"
fledge chapter 63 . 8/18/2014
Alas, all good things must come to an end sooner or later. An extremely elegant conclusion to a great story. It surely was a most educational journey, not only for Myria and J&J, but also for yours truly.
It's still rather a long time till Hogswatch, but if I may already deposit a wish or two, I'd absulotely LOVE to hear mor about J&J's education by Miss Susan and/or about Myria grasping more of the subtleties of human life. The concept of the metaphor, for example, seems still to be eluding her, as well as that of humour(1). Perhaps you can do something about it? And I'd also be interested to find out more about that story of yours. Actually, science fiction is rather different from Discworld, isn't it. Sir Pterry's first attempts on that realm were rather abysmal I feel. Anyway, good luck with it all!

(1) Actually humour would hardly be possible without metaphors.
skvaughnmi chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
VERY clever footnotes!
skvaughnmi chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Mort is definately one of Prachett's best; Susan & her grandfather are a couple of my favorite characters
skvaughnmi chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Intense! And hilarious I do believe you are toying with us, sir...
skvaughnmi chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Not only do you capture the spirit of Pratchett, the writing is fabulous! Bravo! Bravo!
skvaughnmi chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Fickle Finger indeed!
Bookworm Gal chapter 63 . 8/15/2014
This was a wonderful and brilliant finish to a fun and entertaining story. Very well done.
SSC chapter 63 . 8/15/2014
Aw, a nice ending :-) That means it's time to re-read it all, I suppose!

Good luck with your original novel! Are you planning to join in with NaNoWriMo, by any chance? I can only recommend it, if you want to get a first draft done quickly:-)