Reviews for After the End
Dolphin chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I may have just hugged my iPod. I freaking love your stories, this one in particular, thank you for the effort you've put into this fandom, we need more of this quality work. Simply wonderful story, I really hope you continue it, though that is a great place to leave off.
crownoflaurel chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This is undoubtedly good...but I'm going to miss Artemis without memories. It was such a fun way to read his character.
crownoflaurel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Artemis and Holly, the art Robin Hoods. It has a nice feel to it.
Dunstan Xenon chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I would just like to say that this is amazing! I don't really care if you continue or not because what you have is so good. However if you do feel so inclined to write more for this I will most definitely read what ever it is.
HolidayBoredom chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I... never reviewed this did I?

It was great :) And I loved that you didn't make it perfect because that then made it believable (as you knew it would) You're so good at writing sex in a way that I'm not cringing when I read it ('Throbbing pink mast' - ASOIF-AFFF _). You make it... classy? Is that the right word? Anyway, awkward compliment over... Loved the Butler convo at the end. Although I'm just imagining Butler's face like 'jesusi/am/happybutthisconversationwasn otinmycontract' as Holly's just munching toast.
HolidayBoredom chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I canNOT believe I'm about to write this... but I think Holly was too harsh to Artemis Senior! It just didn't have enough build up - she got angry with him when he was yet to say/do anything truly reprehensible yet (besides back story, etc.). And I think he was actually being a decent guy in this chapter looking out for his son the only way he knows how to.

'"Look, I'm neurotic about your son because of a time-tunnel. I'm in love with your son... because, at the end of the day, even without time-travelling and mind-melding, he and I, we're the same."' 3

"'Look, I didn't come down here to give you parenting advice."' - HA! Cheeky Holly. I felt affronted for Artemis Senior. That was so out of order.

Why do I feel AS defensive?

I feel dirty.
freudwithwings chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is brilliant. Incredibly well written and, from what I've seen so far, an excellent portrayal of the characters. (Artemis seems a liiiittle OOC but that's kind of expected, given as he /literally is OOC/ as per Colfer's canon.) I love that there's already the hope of Artemis remembering and yet, the knowledge that it won't be easy. Especially loving the Arty/Holly you've got in here - shipper's heart rejoice! I think I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this!

- Winged
Shriannan chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I'm reviewing on this chapter because the first two chapters of this collection are probably my favorite though the rest are all very close seconds. I think we all needed some sort of closure after the non-story that was The Last Guardian, I know I did. And if that closure is knowing that Artemis and Holly get to have their happily ever after then that's all the closure I need. I really loved in the last chapter when Holly is talking to Artemis Sr. the reasoning for the troubles that Holly and Artemis' relationship went through in the early stages, how being one with each other in the time tunnel was too much too soon and they reacted by dancing around each other the whole time. You have a really strong understanding of their relationship and I'd like to think that you've taken it to what could have been a cannon conclusion if we had been so lucky or if the series had been written with a slightly older audience in mind.
MacaqueAttack713 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Oh man, this is just awesome. Love it!
newboy chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This is a brilliant story, I hope that you are able to resolve the problem of artemis the second having a shorter life span. Maybe artemis still has a sparkel of magic that would keep him older, or some other science or magic would solve it. I certainly can see artemis trying to do just that. Thank you for a great story.
Niddler chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Best ending to AF I have seen, including the official one, which for me was quite meh. All the characters are portrayed in a very believable way, very close to the books. I would pay to have this become the last book in the series. Congratulations, keep up the good work.
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Beautiful, as always.
GMontag chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh dear... the one day I decide to check back on this site, I find this story. And I haven't even read TLG yet after all this time... What to do... should I continue? But the writing is so smooth, and it's Artemis Fowl... Blah, you may just get me back into this whole fanfiction thing again.
ilex-ferox chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Nero would bless you for 'refusing to commit to a word without a vowel'.
Raskov chapter 6 . 3/5/2013