Reviews for After the End
whitealmond chapter 6 . 5/26
And Artemis gets to see his father and his lover duke it out XD will there be more of these? They're exquisite.
whitealmond chapter 5 . 5/26
It's so tender and passionate and so, so THEM. ;_;
whitealmond chapter 3 . 5/26
MACARONS ARE MY FAVORITE, HOW DID YOU KNOW

What can I say? Very sweet, humorous, and lovingly written. I like how natural their interaction and relationship are.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 5/26
Colfer left so much hanging I could throttle him. They never even talked about it, like Holly said they would in TAC! So again, I'm glad you're hitting all the plot points he ignored.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/26
So I FINALLY finished TLG today, which means I finally get to read this! Seriously, what was Colfer smoking? I mean, it was a blast, and then that ending. ARGH. I'm glad to see you continuing it, it reads quite fluidly from where he left off.
drgraves129 chapter 6 . 5/6
I love it and I wish you had finished it.
Silverpaw aka. Lizy chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Love it :D
Forever Day chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Okay, 1) I got a random sudden desire to read AF fics again and so obviously made a bee line for your writing which just leaves me in a nostalgic (? it's not quite the right word but idk. Sentimental? You know when the sun turns really golden and everything looks better and more romantic? Your writing is like that) feeling.

2) I'm reviewing this chapter in particular because there's the lines in it that go something like (it doesn't let you c&p so I'm paraphrasing) 'Holly's hair blazed in the sun and had caused two car accidents, a horse-carriage collision and four men to walk into telephone poles' then some banter and then 'Holly laughed, the sun blazed, and Artemis narrowly avoided a telephone pole' and I remember reading it the first time and thinking 'now that was so clever and funny and excellent' and I just feel like I would like someone to tell me if something I'd written made such an impact that they came back and searched it out in particular.
Aronim chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Well harsh, but fair treatment of a distant father who's on the mend. Well done.

Love how you write the character interaction, both the Holly/Artemis, but just as much the other ones. So much romance forgets that people have other people in their lives and that those are important too. And many of those like to tease the people about their romantic entanglements and that is always funny to read.
Dolphin chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
I may have just hugged my iPod. I freaking love your stories, this one in particular, thank you for the effort you've put into this fandom, we need more of this quality work. Simply wonderful story, I really hope you continue it, though that is a great place to leave off.
crownoflaurel chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
This is undoubtedly good...but I'm going to miss Artemis without memories. It was such a fun way to read his character.
crownoflaurel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Artemis and Holly, the art Robin Hoods. It has a nice feel to it.
Dunstan Xenon chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I would just like to say that this is amazing! I don't really care if you continue or not because what you have is so good. However if you do feel so inclined to write more for this I will most definitely read what ever it is.
HolidayBoredom chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I... never reviewed this did I?

It was great :) And I loved that you didn't make it perfect because that then made it believable (as you knew it would) You're so good at writing sex in a way that I'm not cringing when I read it ('Throbbing pink mast' - ASOIF-AFFF _). You make it... classy? Is that the right word? Anyway, awkward compliment over... Loved the Butler convo at the end. Although I'm just imagining Butler's face like 'jesusi/am/happybutthisconversationwasn otinmycontract' as Holly's just munching toast.
HolidayBoredom chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I canNOT believe I'm about to write this... but I think Holly was too harsh to Artemis Senior! It just didn't have enough build up - she got angry with him when he was yet to say/do anything truly reprehensible yet (besides back story, etc.). And I think he was actually being a decent guy in this chapter looking out for his son the only way he knows how to.

'"Look, I'm neurotic about your son because of a time-tunnel. I'm in love with your son... because, at the end of the day, even without time-travelling and mind-melding, he and I, we're the same."' 3

"'Look, I didn't come down here to give you parenting advice."' - HA! Cheeky Holly. I felt affronted for Artemis Senior. That was so out of order.

Why do I feel AS defensive?

I feel dirty.