Reviews for Progress
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/20
Hi, I can totally see Ziva not telling about injuries, unless she was on a mission where it would be dangerous to hide injuries. Gibbs is learning not to crowd her. As you say, progress is made!
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
love this story! please write more Ziva/Gibbs father/daughter
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Adorable! I love your father/daughter ziva gibbs fics
BrOnZe-N-SilVeR chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wonderfullu written! This was so sweet and sad, but in a great way :)
Anna chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this is a really sweet touching story and I think you nailed the characters
natsien chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great!
Barbra4317 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Good story!
TLO chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was just a really nice piece, however one chose to read it. Perfect depiction of how far these two both have come; both in sharing and trusting.
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was just adorable. And I totally got the father/daughter vibe, which is exactly what I wanted out of it. Ziva's making progress, and I love it.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really, really like this ... the hesitancy, the reluctant honesty that becomes easier, the connection they both feel yet thus far here have left largely unspoken. For the record, I totally ship these two so I read it as pre-Zibbs in a romantic sense ... inching forward toward something greater. To that end, I totally loved the 2nd half where she didn't try to hide from him - ONLY him - and LOVED the last 2 sentences. Great job!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww, great story!:)
Father-Daughter all the way... He's a good 30 years older, ick
reio chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
great chapter,

it is a one-shot or a multi chapter fanfiction?
i really like the father/ daughter relationship,
i hope it is nit a shot,

please update soon
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Don't know if this is complete as it is not marked so ? Since I am a Zibbs shipper, I obviously would prefer a romance than a father/daughter thing.
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh. I think, especially in season ten, we've been looking a bit for something like this. Some small door to throw a shaft of light into a fairly imposing darkness. Beautiful work, as always.