Reviews for Lyra
LSSU chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Alright, so I feel like you need some cheering up. I'm not sure that this will do that, but I'm going to try.
Also I just re-read my review on this. *blushes*

This time reading this fic I was really struck by how haunted by Harry Lucius is.
I found Draco's part in this story very morbid. Call me crazy! I found it very unnerving. His awareness that his father holds no love for him or Scorpius makes my soul ache.

Where did you get the name Lyra? It's beautiful. I am not surprised that Harry made his daughter's middle name Lily. While that speaks to me on a deeper level, I think that this Harry is not to be trusted with naming people. Although, I would say the same about canon. *Glances at Albus Severus*

Is it funny that I used to think that strawberry blonde meant that the hair was pink. ('Cause strawberries are red and blonde). I thought about that while reading the description of Lyra.

I feel like Lucius would be a much better father to Lyra than he was to Draco. Partly because Lyra would be growing up after the second war, so the pressure of Voldemort wouldn't be on Lucius. But, the main thing would be that Lucius loved Harry. Unlike his relationship with Narcissa.

In the end I was so very glad that Lucius followed his instinct and went to Harry.

I love this fic and I love that it ends the way it does.
I'm not sure if I succeeded in my attempt to make you feel even the tiniest bit better. But, I love you and hope this makes up for the shitty review I left at first.

Much love,
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'm happy that they got back together. I really like this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Loved how you transitioned out of the future to the present! Very smooth! :):):)
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Sweet..You had me worried there for a while! Glad there's a happy ending.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh my God, how sweet! And how beautiful! I love this fic, it's got so much true emotion in it, and the Malfoys are written wonderfully! Thank you. :)
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Seeing as Harry killed himself... I was mad but seeing as it is only a possible future... this story is awesome :P
JBubbles chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Dark. Cute. Perfect.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That was fantastic...but thoroughly confusing.
It took me several lines to finally comprehend wtf just happened. That was a very nice twist gives Lucius a chance to redo everything.
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
pretty much all your hplv and hplm fic is my favorite!
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I liked this. The future was so bleek so the ending felt all the sweeter!
Nika hino chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great story. Thank you so much for the happy ending.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
more more more more
Rhea.Lament chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
oh wow. it is really different than what I have read before. I thought it was a dark-ish fic though, with the almost incest undertones. Woot. This was a nice christmas present.
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 12/13/2012