Reviews for Trinity
gcap823 chapter 18 . 5/25
So beautiful! I'm overflowing with emotion - and these are fictional characters? You have made P&A so real! I love their relationship in your story. They deserve the happiness they got after all they've been through. Thank you. Now, if I could just stop crying all these tears of joy. Well done!
Geezworld234 chapter 18 . 1/15
Awh this was such a lovely idea for a story, I really enjoyed reading this- it has set me up for a long day of uni work I have to get stuck into. So cute and the twists were great. Thank you! :)
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
That was a lovely story, I even liked Leo in it.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Finally getting a chance to catch up with this. Beautiful story I'd love to read a sequel. Especially like that P,A and L seem to have found a way of making a difficult situation work. More stories please :)
singtomemymeadow chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Thank you so much for the edit. It is so beautiful.
Look up the lyrics to the song- Meadowlark from The Baker's Wife by Stephen Schwartz. He wrote Wicked. Beautiful song with a beautiful meaning.
Louise chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Been away for a bit and have thoroughly enjoyed returning to the last few chapters of your fic.

Thanks for sharing - and yes please to more!
Mcbenzy chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Oh yay! A lovely ending for all of them. Even Leo gets a happier ending than usual. I can picture a mini-Assumpta having both men wrapped around her little finger!

This was a lovely story, a good blend of angst, drama and romance without getting bogged down in any of them. While I'm sad to see it finished, I can only hope that it'll give you a chance to write us another one. Soon? Please? :)
singtomemymeadow chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
This Epi is a 9.999999. As Peter would say- "It's such a little thing". What is the reason and meaning behind Malachy Joseph? A tiny footnote to the Epi. I was so waiting for it from Tinity's buildup. Kept thinking about it all day yesterday. I read a new chapter three times before I review. I gobble the first time, chew the second, and savour the third. You definitely have the foundation here to start another story. Loved the secret chips that aren't a secret anymore. WHO is Yvonne? Yes start a new story.
singtomemymeadow chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Ah darlin, what a great chapter. We didn't have to go through the birth after finding out that Assumpta punched Peter in the face. Ouch! I love the baby's name. Very touching meaning and reasons for the - I will be asking about this in my review of the Epilogue. It does take a good man to raise and love another man's child. Also, these qualities are tested when you let that other man be a part of the child's life. With the Epilogue- three years later, you may have another story. I think so.
Bridget Weinstock chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
We can always count on you to nurture the characters and allow them to grow. You have crafted a remarkably beautiful outcome from the very messy situation they found themselves in; no easy task, but you certainly make it look that way! Thank you for this. Always eager to see more from you.
MeadeBallyK chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Thank you for a really great story. I look forward to being entertained by you in the future. You captured the characters and presented them in fine fashion.
singtomemymeadow chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Ah, here we go. Labor and then the birth. What will she have? A boy or girl? And the name?If Peter was home, would she have taken Leo? I think not. Question. Do you have another story in the hopper? Love them just love them.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Aww cute, sweet and entertaining in equal measure. I'm intrigued that it's not finished...
singtomemymeadow chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Aw. Very very fluffy for you AR,but I like it. It's like indulging in a good bubble bath when you usually take a shower. brillant
Mcbenzy chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Awwww. Super sweet. I'm so glad I got to read all the latest chapters in one hit so I could leave it on a happy note and not be screaming at the screen "nooooooooo!" ;)

I enjoyed Assumpta's hesitation, and Niamh's reassurances. The flowers from Leo were a nice touch; a good way to show his character's progression without having him gatecrash the wedding :)

It's interesting that you feel like you need more complications. I feel like their story is reaching a lovely resolution, in fact, I was half expecting this to be marked 'complete' and you to be posting another all new story! But then I realised that we haven't met the bub yet :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »