Reviews for Today in History
Erica Dawn chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It could be fun. I'm curious about whether you would have anything from Agents of SHIELD or Captain America: Winter Soldier like Phil not being dead, Lola and Steve teaming up with Natasha,
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was really good! I like your idea of you would continue it. I would like to see more about Steve's motorcycle journey across the U.S., as well.
Cap's Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I hope you continue!
I might even keep reading if something had grown between Steve and Coulson.. That's saying something
jpgFury chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is really touching. I like it as a oneshot - short and very sweet.
Kittyspryde chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Please continue this! It's so good, and everyone is in charachter
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
A very nice story, and a wonderful concept. I'd love to see more of this.
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I think this is a really cool idea, and I'd love to see some more chapters if you feel like continuing it. I like the idea of Coulson helping Steve move on after his death. I'm sure you could come up with some great stories about that.
Lexicon04 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'd love to see a continuation of this story! It has a very solid storyline and an interesting idea. This is exactly the kind of thing I've been keeping an eye out for- Steve finding out about all the history he's missed. The added storyline of Coulson makes it even more attractive ;) The characters aren't even OOC, you've captured them well. I'd love to see more, please continue!