Reviews for Guardian
PhoebeHuntress chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm crying... But this is perfect, and could totally be within the realm of Canon. And later, Meg takes on the role of guardian and shadow, for an angel with broken wings and a love of bees. Sigh.
Elantil chapter 1 . 1/24
I hope you're happy, my pillow is stained with tears now. God, this is heart wrenching. And damn you, this is my headcanon now as well. I'm still so incredibly pissed off that nobody gave a shit that she died in sacrifice.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your stories are so brilliant! Gosh this made me cry, so beautiful! I'm at a loss for coherent words...
GougeAway chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my god. This is my favourite thing I've ever read on this site. There aren't words for how much I love this. Such an original idea and such a moving way of telling it. Love love love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Made me tear up. This makes me think of a father or other male figure watching an innocent child grow up and self-destruct.

This story has a depth and beauty rare. The emotions were palpable. You used the right adjectives to express Castiel's grief where other writers would just use lots .
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
0oh great one-shot.
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
All I can say is Wow! Amazing!
of-titania-and-valkyries chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is absolutely beautiful...
A. K. Turner chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is really beautiful! Congratulations on creating such a gorgeous piece of writing and thank you very much for choosing to share it with us all.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This is so beautiful.