Reviews for If only I could kill
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
wha the fuc... with this crazy bastard ! why is he attackin Onodera ?!
Firediva0 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
This story was amazing! I loved the ending and if your offer still stands please do a continuation. I just completely love this story!Have a nice monday!
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I have to go to bed soon but let me tell you this is a really good story and I like the mysteroius air around it. The summary and cover picture lured me in and I don't regret it. I just wished I found this story sooner. Its an amazing plot line that lures the character in and the way you express there thoughts and feelings is absolutely spectacular. It gives me shivers! Thanks for sharing this amazing story on fanfiction. I really do appreciate it.
Talk to you later!XD
Butterfree chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Smiley...the yaoi couple counselor, fixing your domestic disputes through unimaginably effective means. Call 00-000-0000 today if you haven't paid your sins ;)

Haha, great story! The mystery being smiley truly made it interesting, and the way you developed Ritsu's emotions was heartbreaking yet enjoyable. Thanks for the read!

omega chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
why does onodera hears the voice but takano can't
natsumi chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
okay... sorry.. i take back my question. didnt know that u already end the story... anyway... emrmm.. AWESOME STORY! :D k bye.
natsumi chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
i'll check the thing u ask her to check out but... the main question here is where is YOUR version of to the next chapter of this story?
Windying chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
what the hell? why can you make it longer more pleasant?! the story so far was so good that I was unconsciously crying you know... damn it...
ritsutakano chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
actually I did tear a bit ,,
that was a good one ...
I love it "I love you"
forever-fangirling1997 chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Thank you for bringing onodera back :)
524CarZ chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
...THIS WAS MINDFUCKING! i LOVED IT! SO AWESOME! I CRIED SO MUCH READING THIS! But...since I am a slow poke, I'm still wondering who the fudge was Smiley...ANYWAY, THIS IS SO...GAH! BRAVO! :D :D :D
CrimsonXClover chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
MireaShta chapter 15 . 2/4/2013 cute ending. :) But yes wow...tht was short lol. Loved it.
starlightangel823 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Okay, I LOVE this story! This is one of the best SH stories I've ever read. Keep up the great work and PLEASE make a new chappy for Oceans see all when you can. I LOVE that story too! Keep writing great stories!
inevereverexisted chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Oh god, soooooo kawaii, tears actually came from my eyes o.o