Reviews for Time Of Change
Fadewind chapter 2 . 4/26
I just recently found you and have been enjoying your short AU fics on Harry Potter. I really think you have a nice creative talent.

One thing I see recurring is your use of the word "why". It seems you mean to say "while" in several instances. It does not take away from your stories at all, I just thought you should know if no one has pointed it out yet.

Examples:
Why did he do that?
He did that while running.
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
This was a very good story. I really like it. I have liked all your stories. The plot line was well thought out and portrayed. Please continue to write Harry Potter stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
He just had sex with someone else, probably had sex with them for 2 weeks, and you have her touching him constantly and kissing him because he's finally back? Your characters are just pathetic. Here's two words you should learn. Self respect. If you are a girl, you should know that would never have been her reaction. This story line is fucked up. You basically just gave them a magical reason to go away for weeks, CHEAT, and then come back to their girl friends like it was nothing. Are you such a drama hungry whore that you have make such horrible and pathetic plot lines?
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
serenityselena chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
a wonderful happy ending for Harry and his friends after all they have suffered because of Voldemort :)
bookivore chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Canon explanation how they broke the secret - Dumbledore was the secret keeper, when he died everyone who knew the secret became secret keepers and could let other people in, therefore Moody set that weird trap for Snape so he couldn't bring people (death eaters) in. Long winded way of saying McGonagall couldn't have been the old secret keeper or they would have had no problems with Grimmauld Place no matter who tried to follow them in.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I would like Ron to stay with Hermione because 2 useless characters deserve each other. Harry, however, needs to go far, far away from Ginny.
awesome1 chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
i freaking cried i dont like sad endings why couyldnt the series go on longer but the story was cool
dragon fier 20 chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
yay! that was awesome, and i hope theres more sorta like this one. love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
i like the idea of this story and started to like it at first but i just cant get into it with harry calling draco dra..im sorry not trying to be mean but its just too off to me i really like dracos name
daddysgirl3181 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Heyy!
I love this story so far, but I've noticed some spelling and grammer erorrs. You also use "you're" and "your" in the wrong places, and some words are missing in sentences. I also don't like how you use apostraphies instead of quotation marks, but that is my personal preference.

I hope no one gets mad at this review. I tried to make it sound as nice as I can because it is just constructive criticism.
Daddysgirl3181
Darloudasha chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Hi! I am really enjoying the story. I think it's a great premise and storyline. I do think McG. could have handled the slytherin's not sitting with their table a little better though... it makes it sound like all the remaining ones are death eaters... which is a little harsh on them :) Anyways, I'm excited to hopefully finish this before I have to go to bed, so just great job and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Midnight Venom chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
I loved the ending. It was absolutely perfect

"The staff of Hogwarts waved off their remarkable students with wishes that they all had wonderful and fulfilling futures. But they knew that this group of students would always be their favourites and will be remembered forever, because if it wasn't for Harry and his friends, they knew what their world would be like. So as they waved, most of the staff, even Filch had tears in their eyes watching their hero's go into the world to start their new lives in a safe world they helped bring about."

It was just... the best. Truly. Brilliant work!
sjrodgers23 chapter 22 . 11/22/2012