Reviews for Anniversary
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 6/30
Very nice - fun read.
2ndMayismyb'day chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING !
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very nicely written!
EmEx chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Such a shame there is no more of this fine writing, and so long since it was last updated! I found it tremendously engaging!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
You have done quite well in sounding a bit like JA. In parts it reads almost exactly like her novels. Good job!
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
i liked it
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Heh!

"I shall wish to see this son of yours," added she, to both the offspring's parents.

Her nephew smiled.

"You shall indeed, madam. - After dinner."

This is my favorite part- very in-character, I think! )
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
A fitting piece to Ms. Austen's work.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Heh. This is very much in Austen's voice,but also in your own! I can hear your voice in this too!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
aw...this was cute...i liked the surprise ending! lol
Valmarien chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This is a really enjoyable story - it's in character and well written. I really like it.
paxaurelia chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
is there more to the story? it seems like it would keep going? do you have plans for writing more? it is a promising start and would be an interesting story, I think. it would even be interesting to see some of the interaction prior to this occasion.

it was interesting, though, thanks for writing!
Beverly T chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
this was so true to JA it's incredible. i would love to see it continue. I think you could do so much with it.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Shocking! Lady Catherine De Burgh actually realizing someone chooses not to correspond with her exalted self? I'm speechless. (But I must say that this is very good and I can't wait for updates :) )