Reviews for iGoodbye Speculation
purplelove27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
You always bring a realistic touch to the characters that make your stories seem like they could actually happen. Like, if iCarly was real, I think this is how iGoodbye could have went. Kudos :)
kendall.schimirt chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this is truly how it should have ended**sob***love you shana
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Mammoth, Diictodon, Coelurosauravus,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Where's Rex?
RosieCheeks101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I wish it went like this.
I cracked up laughing when the wheel set on fire.
'"Yeah, I guess," Sam nodded. "But hopefully they don't wind up being too weird…or overly perky. Oh, and they have to be fine with cats, since I'm bringing Frothy with me."'
She ended up with overly perky, uniquely weird Cat (who's actress is allergic to cats). 0.5/3 for Sam's pick of roommate.
I loved this story in all it's crazy SEDDIENESS (is that a word? Is now). Story gets a 13,000 out of 10
iPrettyAnubisMermaidWikiRock chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
this so good and sad i'll miss them*Sobs*
ohpl0x chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was awesome! I genuinely enjoyed the entire thing and it flowed just like an actual episode. I could practically hear the transitional music between the scenes. To put it simply: that was pretty legit.
Personally, I would have added "In five, four, three, two..." at the end. You know, to end it the same way it started.

All in all, great job! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this is really amazing, this is so realstic and i love howyou kept the characters in character. amazing fanfic. :) keep wirting.
Seddielover945 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love this its sad, sweet, and adorable all at the same time! I cannot believe iCarly ends in 2 days! :( Seddie must get back together!:))
We'reAllGoing chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I SO HOPE IT GOES LIKE THIS! I LOVED IT!
Friends4ever55 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I sooooo hope it goes this way! SEDDIE!
foreverseddie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Just reading this story made me sad. I can only imagine what I'll do watching the show. :( So, for starters, I really liked this story. I hope that the show is similar to it, because I will officially be named the happiest girl alive if Sam and Freddie end up together. But I guess we'll have to wait and see! It's so wierd that iCarly is ending. Because its been on tv so long it doesn't even feel real. But, sadly, it is. And I will definitely cry at some point in the episode. But, great story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
awesome love it
PureHeavenlyLei808State chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
*sniff* i still can't believe iCarly is ending i mean I started watching the show since i was in like the 2nd or 3rd grade and now I'm in 8th! its so hard to believe
basementdweller chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great Story! I loved every bit of it. thanks for posting this. : )