Reviews for The Mirror's Shadow
shogun chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
before Chap. 7 this was looking to be such a good fanfic then chap 7 and like a said befor
shogun chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
and so the story goes from being very good to a stink pile
Shogun chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It is so sad and unfair!
Link saved not one world, but TWO world's!
If anyone deserves to be happey. It's him!
Dang it Midna
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
You're worse than I expected. Come on, Ghirahim is so much stronger than any weak fools like "Violet".
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Déjà vu! XD Goodluck!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
The Demon Lord, Ghirahim and The Wind Sorcerer, Vaati works together! Omg, I wonder who's stronger! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Dude, you've gotta rewrite this chapter. It made no sense as you ended Ilia's last sentences! And you must make sense in every chapter! We must be able to read them!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Geez, you need practice in writing. :P And when you said Hyelia, you might have meant the Goddess Hylia! The village where Link grew up isn't named "Ordan", it's named Ordon!
TechyZeldaNerd chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Overall it look really good however, I did notice some misspelled words, nothing major but still if you want I will point them out at some point.
Again really good though, I like the storyline.
Chaos god of balance chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Okay 4 character submissions is defiantly too much but I'm too creative

Name: chaos
Apperance:looks human most of the time, wears purple Colored clothing, has purple hair and eyes. Has a god form that is made of pure energy.
Personality: completely insane. Argues with himself. Has constant changes from calm and collected to raving mad. Goes from trickster to sadist frequently
Allignment: neutral
Extra: is the god of chaos and insanity. Wants to preserve balance between pure good and evil because chaos is nether. Will help the good guys and then immideitly and literally stab them in the back to changes sides then procede to blow up an evil castle. Turned majora's mask into a guardian fairy to imitate the hero of time for somereason.
Extra: is the god of chaos and insanity
Remvis chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
uh oh, somebody bring in another god... coughremcough. or at least hes just a spirit bound to a sword with powers over matter, so therefor can make himself a body to use. the body is human/ hylian in every aspect, and can die, but his spirit remains tethered to the sword itself, so the only way to kill him is to break the sword into a million pieces, breaking his spirit into a million pieces. well ten pieces is enough. it takes a LOT of effort to bend matter to his will,however, so he could be dead for as long as a month before coming back.
ArianandXaia chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I'm confused... It's still awesome!

Midna didn't die! I was seriously surprised.
Great chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
O_O ...wait... there's Violet Link, and then there's Violet... im assuming at the end, that it was the girl from modern times...?
ArianandXaia chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Oh Crud, I copied more than I thought I did. Crud, sorry about that!
ArianandXaia chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I hope Midna doesn't die! Great chapter!

I don't know if you want any OC's anymore, but I have one. I dont mind if you put her in or not, just wanted to put her out there.

The Wind Mage Vaati stood in the throne room of his new castle, examining himself in yet another crown that had been crafted for him by Castletown's Blacksmith. So far he was not pleased. "You must have something that will please me?" The blacksmith, having been paid by Zelda a fine amount was now in a desperate position with the Queen of Hyrule nowhere to be found.

"Please...take anything you'd like...just...please...I need money to feed my children..." Vaati took no pity in the man, instead waving at two of the shadow soldiers who stood at the door.

"This man is a failure. Take him to the dungeon, and teach him to be a better blacksmith. After his skills improve return him to me. As for his them what Zelda usually would." He had no desire for money after all, just power...well...power and Zelda's hand in marriage. The soldiers he had sent to Ordan had not yet returned but he had no worry. Even Link was not immortal. Vaati was pleased with the way things were going but he still didn't trust it. Not completely.

So that was why when one of the shadow soldiers came in and reported the man that wanted to make a deal Vaati agreed. The man who came into the room then...didn't look completely male. His skin was blue, there were diamond patterns covering parts of him and his hands were black. Vaati might have ended up turning away right then and there if it weren't for the crown the demon lord had in his hand.

It looked as if it was crafted as if it were made by the goddesses themselves...and it was. It had been made for the first king of Hyrule, one of Link's ancestors and Ghirahim had found it when he had heard of the new king, looking for a crown. He had no desire in the crown or the king, but rather the king and what he'd heard about him. "I assume you are the Wind Mage, Vaati?"

Vaati nodded a smile touching his lips, his eyes locked on the crown. "Yes that would be me...and you...well I've no idea who you are."

"I am the Demon Lord Ghirahim, Lord Ghirahim to you. Now here's what I have to say, you were defeated by the boy in green to weren't you? So you know just as much as I do that he has ways of showing skills that he does not possess. If we are to have any hope of defeating him we'll have to work together." There was silence as Vaati pondered that before finally nodding.

" for the matter of that crown..." The Demon Lord simply tossed the crown towards Vaati, who caught it and placed it on his head, looking into a mirror as he smiled. "...what will you do after the boy is dead?"

"Take Zelda, and sacrifice her soul to summon my master Demise." Vaati of course couldn't allow that to happen. But for the moment they'd work together...for the moment...they would team up.

A/N- From this point on I'll be taking in OC Submissions. When the time comes that I have enough OC's, I'll tell you. Also- Many thanks to all the feedback and reviews! It really inspires me; both the positive and the negative reviews, because it helps me be a better writer.

Name: Emma Dawson

Age: 18

Appearance: Long, wavy platinum-blonde hair with blue and green streaks in it. Blue and green eyes. 5'10"

Race: Hylian

Alliance: Good

Weapons: she's pretty decent with a sword, though she usually uses knives. Her main weapon though is any of the martial arts.

Personality: Really nice, when you first meet her. Then when you get to know her she becomes really really really really really annoying. Nice, but annoying. She can be a bit of a scardey cat. Shes really smart, but she's also lacking some common sense. She doesn't use her brain on many occasions.

Anything Extra: When she's not doing martial arts, she's super clumsy. She always wears a dark blue leather jacket (I don't know if theyd have those in Hyrule) she usually wears some sort of tight fitting pants, with a short skirt over them, and she wears pretty dark colors. She's afraid of spiders snakes and insects, and needles.

Your character sees someone getting attacked, and knows that if they try to help them, they'll just get hurt themselves. What does he/she do?
She helps.

Your character sees someone steal and they offer to cut him/her in if they keep quiet. What do they do?
Goes along with it and then tells the police when they aren't looking

In a zombie apocalypse you're character has the chance to jump in front of someone who's about to get bitten, and take the bite instead. Do they do it?
She jumps in front of the person, and then clumsily falls backward.

Your character accidentally steps on one of Agitha's bugs, and they hear her coming. Do they fess up and deal with her rage, try to sneak away, lie, or blame someone else?
she tries to escape Agithas rage.

Your character knows that their best friend will die if he/she doesn't sacrifice him/herself...what do they do?
She tries to figure some way so they can both make it out, and if worse comes to worse, she sacrifices herself.

Someone is blackmailing your character, what does he/she do?
She tries to find the blackmailer so she can kill them

A friend goes to take the last cookie in the cookie jar at the same time as your character. Does he/she:

I hope I didn't bore you, with that. Great chapter.