Reviews for Beyond My Reach
Ms Shay X Pear chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this.
You really seem to get into his head perfectly!
Great job on all 3 sections
cockycute chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love his voice! In a way, your stories give me insight into Rumplestiltskin that the show never quite did. Your characters are amazing! Please, write more! (But only if you feel like it.)
highlyillogical chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Milah is such a bitch! Pre-DarkOne Rumple is so sweet and loving! I feel so bad for him!

This was a very nice idea. I enjoyed reading it very much.
wolfenqueenyuri chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Rumpel...be a dear and stop lying to yourself when it concerns Regina. *coughs*

The portion concerning Regina was obviously my favorite, but I really love what you did with the parts on Belle and Milah too. Each woman has affected him in different ways, and I think it's colored his views on love in general. It certainly makes for an interesting character study, that's for sure.

Beautifully written as usual. *thumbs up*
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sad. I feel sorry for Rum, and I never felt sorry for Milah, because she was so cruel to Rum, and left her family for a good for nothing, bullying pirate!
Twyla Mercedes chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hmm. Trying to get in Rumple's head, are we? I think in his heart he feels unworthy, especially after so many failed relationships, but, still, clearly has not given up - that would turn him completely into The Dark One. Nice job (still wanting you to try to write a story - rather than just the one-shot descriptions of feelings - liking them, but wanting more from you). thx txm
Koenma's Dark Dragons chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow...that was amazing. Truly. What detail and emotion and it made perfect sense. Excellent job! It really felt like his thoughts. Thanks for posting

-Vhee
(Just 2 Dream of You)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
insightful ! wonder if the show will say Regina and e were lovers. I relly hated his wife!
Teresa Martin chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Unique and clever, putting all three together. I've been fascinated for quite awhile with poor Rumpel serming to always lose everthing when he does 'the right thing'