Reviews for Consequences
Souless666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Gods, that was awesome.

I might be wrong, but I feel a lot of writing therapy int this story, which is good. The Emotion in this story, was enormously poignant. It did make me wonder about what Mary thought in those last moments before she died, when she realized what she had done those many years ago. And if she felt it was worth Sam's life to save John's.

It is funny, when I think about it, that in the show they said self sacrifice was the Winchester way, when it was Mary Campbell who was the first to sacrifice for their family. Guess Dean hit it on the head back in the 6th season when he was confronting Samuel about his deal with Crowley.

Man I love stories that make me think about the underling subtext of a show. :)

BTW, know you are still in our hearts and I can understand that healing after the loss of your animal friends will take time, as well as getting your lives back to normal (whatever normal is. LOL). Like I said before, take your time, do not try to rush it, (I made that mistake many decades ago, so take it from someone who knows.) we will be here, waiting patiently, to welcome you back with open arms.
ed0dbfam chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
aaahhh this was tear jerking! it gave me chills towards the end... and oh you write Dean very well, even though this was about Mary i could totally imagine being that way as an enthusiastic kid!
i wanna read more! :D

famke
DanielleS chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Right in the feels once again... do you like the movie Sophie's Choice? The story reminded me of the choice Sophie has to face a bit.

I'm glad to know that things are getting better.
kissacazador chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
First of all...glad you are back! I know you must be still hurting and I hope writing helps ;)))

Secondly, love this story, even though it was very sad. How could that YED bastard do that? And of course, how could she not turn him down! Makes me sick that he has to be that sick, but he is a damn demon after all!

Congrats on another GREAT story!
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
If dean ever found out he would feel so guilty though
LAgalxay chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was a really good read! I loved the idea!