Reviews for The Doctor Doesn't Just Lie, He Also Cheats
kat callan chapter 1 . 6/23
Whoa. WHOA! Wow. That was... really wow.
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
oh no
what happens next? I must know
mrcowsaysmoo chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
If you want anyone to read your story, fix the grammar in the summary. Shit's confusing yo.
JasonDragonwing chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That was a great story thanks for sharing! :)
softdreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
it was really really sad and at the same time beautiful
Dontruinthisforme chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Please please please PLEASE make a squal to this! Chapterd! One-shot! I don't care! As long as its a sequel I shall forever love you!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
The Doctor has been to the Marvel Universe. True. According to one comic he knows Reed Richards.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
good but sad
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Sweet.
Nanda Magnail chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It was brilliant. You put the characters so good on here. And it's so sad and beautiful. You done it well, congrats.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is actually kind of a sad ending. I mean I know that I am suppose to be happy for The Doctor (I think), but ganger!Tony just died, and know one understood why. It also makes me sad to think that Howard Stark knew that ganger!Tony wasn't his real son.

This story also makes me really want a story where the real Tony interacts with the Avengers. Also I wasn't sure: did ganger!Tony know he was a clone?
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god /dies.
I can't decide if I want to cry from the angst of flesh tony and just everything or smile happily that little Tony got to go with the Doctor
Niwaki chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
nice never thought I'd see a Docter who x Avengers but it was brilliant! if you know any others feel free to point them out to me- have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I LOVE IT. PLEASE CONTINUE.
KaristaZ chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was a really great story, very well written great job.