Reviews for Tansy Running High
Poetheather1 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
This was an excellent story. I really loved it and there were some fantastic moments.
Poetheather1 chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Wow... waking up from the frying pan and dropping right into the deep fryer. Ouch. This Tansy is growing on me. Nicely done.
Poetheather1 chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
A truly epic rescue of those three. Keep up the good work.
Poetheather1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I like how you are mixing your fic with canon events. Very nice.
Poetheather1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Another fun chapter. The first Boston fight was rather fun. Nicely done.
Poetheather1 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Another fun chapter. The introduction of Chou was very well done. A decent explanation of the whole Handmaid thing. I really do like what you are doing with Tansy so far. I am really enjoying this.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is really fun. I like how you are tweaking Tansy. You are missing one of the Lit Chix btw. Just saying.
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Another interesting chapter. Nice addition of the Kimba crew.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is an interesting start. I am enjoying this fic so far. When you mentioned an Asian girl I immediately thought Chou (but I would wouldn't I) until I noticed the height reference. I am looking forward to the rest.
Stormwhite chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Oddly I came across this on the Crystal Hall forums some time ago, but reviewing there would require both thread necromancy and actually making an account, both things I am disinclined to do.

Excellent story, this is part of my Whateley Kaleidoscope headcanon (Type-Moon reference, don't worry if you don't get it) - it is my favourite out of all the Whateley stories I've read - canon included, apart from possibly Insanity Prerequisite and Parkour Jam Hooligans - I loved the character development Tansy went through throughout the story.

There are a couple of errors I noted, chiefly that the Lit Chix talk about Heartbreaker as if she's Sweetheart, but it's only obsessive-compulsive tendencies/autism that I'm putting that in for, as it's been long enough that there's not really a need to edit over such a minor thing.

I saw discussion of a possible sequel on CHall and if you do so, that would be awesome - it really is a good story.
Judah chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
This is my favorite fiction piece from the Whateley continuity. I like much better than anything on the main Whateley page that I've read.
irfane chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Pretty amazing whateley fic.
Aaron Nowack chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I am a sucker for a good redemption story, and this certainly qualifies. Excellent work, and I hope you do choose to continue at some point in the future.
Progos chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
This was awesome! This does seem like a natural endpoint, but I hope your muse comes back to this AU someday. I like it.
Ichai chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Every day for the last week, this has been the bright spot of my morning. Thanks for this.