Reviews for Love is Impossible
Akitao Moon chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I love your Fanfiction! Can't wait for another chapters! :D X3
Tiger723 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Yeah! Fong is the best. No doubt in my mind.
Great start. Update soon, okay?
siesta sora chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
ohhh pls update soon. i just cant wait
yaoi1827 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
please update son i already left a review for ch1 so i went back to this one please continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i cant take this anymore!
serryblack1 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
wow reborn is a perv and fon/tsuna
serryblack1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
i love fon/tsuna go fon
yaoi1827 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
plzzzzzzzzzz update soon its so awesome!
AnimeObsessed1116 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I hope to see more of this story soon! It's very interesting! UPDATE
Tempesta Di il Nebbia chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Um, can Mochida be beaten up or something. Cause I feel like crying when I see poor Tsuna. Can you make Tsuna's life better? Like get someone to protect him or something? Even letting him tattle to Giotto would be good. Just no more Tuna Torture!
TunaForDesert chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
The writing is pretty good, but maybe you shouldn't put too many words in one paragraph. Please separate dialogue and...what's it called? Muse? Analogy? Anyway, I love the Ti Amo part!
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
lol :P that first review... anyways :D :D :D AWESOME! :3 gawd this is amazing :D i'll be the bestest second review you will ever have xD this was amazing! :3 and yay! SPREAD THE R27 LOVE! XD XD :3 so yea freaking awesome and GO TSUNA! YOU TOTALLY KICKED MOCHIDA'S ASS! WHAT NOW BIOTCH XD lol :3 im just pumped. smelling delicious food while starving drives you a little crazy xD lol :3 but yea awesome :D and... Byakurna are you a stalker?! xD lol ;3 and GO GIOTTA! :D OVERPORTECTIVE BROTHER FTW! XD

and wait. is Tsuna not gonna live at Mochida's anymore? :O or does he still live there, just not that night since... Mochida was being an asshole e-e lol :3 but whatever my questions will be answered all in due time xD awesome and... lol Reborn. you don't just grab someones wrist dramatically and lick your LIPS while doing that xD it makes you look like a perv C: not that im complaining xD lol :3 and lol randomly Hibari is watching Tsuna's class :3

and Tsuna! mochida molested you! and hurt you! your big brother Giotto said you have to tell him everything! GO TATTLE ON YOU GIO-NII! LETS WATCH MOCHIDA BURN! :S but lol :P if Mochida stays, then that'll bring suspense xD HURT/COMFORT FTW BISHES XD lol :3 but yea you're amazing with this. i hope this review makes up for the people NOT REVIEWING! those assholes xD lol :3

keep up the amazing work and cant wait to see how the plot will develop! :3 happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it! :3
Ayz283 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hmmm.. It could be better, like more detailed, more longer I guess.. But I'm looking forward to reading more of it. RebornxTsuna! :DD