Reviews for Cheer Camp Stinks, Seriously
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Things are starting to get rough - Motor Ed at least is gunning for them and I think people at school are going to be hearing rumors about how you don't mess with Kim and Ron. Barkin - well, he started to order them to date each other for protection, but apparently doesn't see their cover as blown enough to end their missions. I have to wonder if Barkin thinks them becoming close is inevitable and wants to get as much accomplished as possible before that happens. Kim apparently is philosophically against killing people, but certainly isn't shy about beating the crap out of them.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Still really enjoying this story. And now we know what happened to Gill.

Keep up the good work.
pbow chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'd already figured out what CQC meant but checking a Wikipedia list of terms they only had CQB: Close Quarters Battle.
Maaaan, what do you two have against Roman/Ron? He gets shot at least twice, (once at the pipeline and also when he went after Fisk's manservant in England) and cut here, and almost drown and run over in your other story. (Among other injuries.) Leave the boy alone for a while, please and thank you. LOL!
Good job, guys,
Paul
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well it looks like Ron...errrrr Roman was a busy little bee. Taking care of Gill, and getting into a rumble seems to work for him quite a bit.

Also we get into Kim's little vendetta with the teal eyed brunette, something tells me ole Bon Bon ought to lay off.

And later Kim taking a nap with Roman?

What the heck.